“Poor Customer Service.”

Ranked #5,023 of 11,556 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Neighborhood: Tai Hang
Neighborhood: Tai Hang
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This place usually has good service but my recent visit to this restaurant has been really bad. First off the waiter took a wrong order and when informed he insisted I ordered wrong. I remember the whole conversation about the order. Supposed to be a tandoori chicken which was ordered for 5 people and they waiter asked if I want half or full. He totally denied that I order it and said I ordered curry instead. He even went to an extent of saying I looked confused from the moment I entered the restaurant. Like he was judging my mental state over an order of Tandoori chicken that I literally order on every Indian restaurant I go to. Hilarious. To top it all he took away the cutlery from me when asked to change the order, when I told I need them to eat he told he will give me a later. Once the food was placed and I still did not have cutlery and asked him, he literally yelled at me and said he will give it. Not sure what kind of bad day he was having but I had to leave with a bad appetite. Never going back to this place.

Reviewed 18 February 2018

The place is small but really well decorated. The service was friendly. The food.....fantastic! We had two chicken dishes, the palak paneer, naan, raIta, and Dahl. Dry authentic. Decent wine too.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Cramped tables; food OK; service non-existent. Honestly, don't go here. Ever. There are so many other places to eat in Tai Hang.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

I was staying at a nearby hotel and read the good reviews of this restaurant. I wasn't disappointed. I ordered a daal and a paneer dish, both of which were very tasty. The mango lassi was also fresh and good.

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

Always a great eat in curry ( take always can vary somewhat). Great source and good quality meat at reasonable prices. They have two places... One in Tai Hang and one in nearby Tin Hau. Well run with a local manager. Should be in your curry list!

1  Thank Paul B B