Yashite Hotel
US$39
Trip.com
  • Pool
Regent Chongqing(Chongqing)
All reviewsgreat hotelbreakfast downstairsspice restaurantlobby barheating systemvery nice staybusiness tripnice gymcomfortable bedstayed here for nightsf broom serviceenjoyed my stayyangtze river cruisesofitelcamillechina
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Large, comfortable rooms, great bed and nice amenities. My room was sort-of "shogun style" with dark panelling but great lighting everywhere you need it. The window actually opened. The thermostat worked.

The breakfast downstairs had tons of choices to satisfy every culture, and all was fresh and appetising.

Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Higher rooms are quieter
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Very nice hotel, quite new, big rooms, clean, comfortable bed, big bathroom, good wifi connection, huge buffet breakfast, good restaurant. Perfect place for working or holiday in Chongqing. Very good price too.

Room Tip: Rooms at high floors are quiter
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
SOFITELCHONGQING, Manager at Yashite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel as part of a tour before boarding the Yangtze River cruise. The hotel is a bit dated. Some tiles in the bathroom floor were chipped. Breakfast was included with our tour and it was excellent with North American choices like cereals and orange juice.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo

Dear campervan_question,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Sofitel Forebase Chongqing.I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast in our hotel. And we also regret to hear that your room experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At Sofitel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the near future. Sincerely, Sophie Tang Assistant Guest Experience gem@sofitel-forebase-chongqing.com

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed here on the 4th to 7th of nov.

Due to my delayed flight, I arrived at the hotel around 2am. And I just realised I didn’t have enough cash to pay for the taxi, and taxi doesn’t accept foreign card.

The gentleman and a lady and front reception kindly lend me 50 yuan cash to pay for the taxi. Even though I didn’t get their names but they are very helpful in the middle of the night.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Mr. James H,
We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Sofitel Forebase Chongqing. We are glad to hear that your overall experience met your expectations on us. I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to welcome you back in near future. Sophie Tang Assistant Guest Experience Manager