There is basically only spicy seafood or weird rabbit heads on the menu. This not a place for tourists. We haven’t stopped vomiting since we ate there a few hours ago. I will only eat in hotels after this experience. Not sure if poor hygiene or rich msg foods but if you’re not accustomed to local food don’t eat here. The staff were super friendly but no English which is the case with most places here.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.