US$82
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

New World Beijing Hotel(Beijing)
Book now, pay at stay
US$181
US$91
Agoda.com
  • Pool
City Inn (Beijing Happy Valley)(Beijing)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$49
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgerman restaurantdepartment storeexecutive floorbusiness tripbreakfast buffetturn down servicebit datedshopping mallrooms are nicef bpaulanerrenovationairportchinakempinksitaxigym
Reviewed 19 March 2018

Like always in this Hotel, friendly staff and great service. Although the rooms are a bit small , the great sense of hospitality will compensate this more then a enough. One of my favorite hotels in Beijing!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
KempinskiBeijing, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Beijing Lufthansa Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Werner011122,

We are delighted to hear that you are thoroughly satisfied with our attentive staff and warm services. Your comments are most valuable to us and we have shared them with our team. Compliments like these are continuously ensuring the smile on our faces during work.

Thank you again for choosing Kempinski Hotel Beijing Lufthansa Center and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The Kempinski Hotel is a luxury retreat. Beautiful rooms, excellent service, very friendly and helpful Front Desk and Executive Lounge Service. The Breakfast is first class as well as the Restaurants...
My favorite is the Paulaner Biergarten, it’s an Oasis for Germans and other Foreigners as well as for the Chinese.
Some personal emotions are involved, so I have to be honest...that’s the place where I met my „better half“....;-))
We were feeding the Gold Fishes in a pond in the backyard...very romantic place by the way!
Highly recommend when you stay in Beijing!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Ralf K,
We are delighted to know you are pleased with our attentive service and culinary choices. Your satisfaction is our motivation and we thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. As Beijing's premier and most popular microbrewery, Paulaner Bräuhaus is the go-to place for steins of great beer and hearty Bavarian hospitality.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I used this hotel for business trip, for the convenience of distance to Beijing,s central area. I was not expecting that much from the hotel and was greatly surprised by the space and decoration of the rooms. Comfortable. Quiet. No cigarette smell (key issue for me). Conveniently located next to Lufthansa shopping center. Staff was good, quick and attentive. Would definitely come back.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Emeriel G,

Thank you for choosing Kempinski Hotel Beijing Lufthansa Center and sharing your comments with other followers.
We are glad to know that you are satisfied with our comfortable room amenity, good atmosphere, great location and attentive service. Compliments like these are continuously ensuring the smile on our faces during work.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

The hotel itself is quite beautiful, particularly the entry way. The rooms were quite nice and the amenities offered were a nice addition. My room was kept incredibly clean and regularly stocked with complimentary water. There was no way to use the overhead shower so the only option was the handheld shower head, which was a bit disappointing for a 5-star hotel.

The doorman Terry is a real asset! He went above and beyond for our group and should be rewarded for his exemplary customer service. I was also given complimentary access to the gym showers even after checking out as I had a late flight - this was a lovely gesture from the hotel. The downsides were the constant smell of cigarette smoke on certain levels and the poor management of the payment system (which I will expand on below).

My company paid prior to my arrival at Kempinski. Before leaving for China, I received an email saying we had paid too much so a refund was on its way, a few days after that I was informed that no money had been paid at all! After further emails back and forth, the finance team confirmed that I had paid. Unfortunately, on arrival in the hotel after midnight, I was told again that I had not paid. After the attendant searched the hotels records, she confirmed that the amount has been paid. This level of incompetence was not expected from a 5-star hotel.

In addition to this, other members of the Conference I was attending were charged completely different deposit amounts for essentially the same rooms (varying from RMB1000 to 3000). This caused a lot of confusion within our group.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank SiobhanMarsh
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This Kempinski Beijing has the Luxury you would expect from a Kempinski : excellent service , very suitable location , luxury lively lobby and outlets, adjacent to a shopping center , nice view and luxury toilet amenities in the room. Too comfortable bed and pillows that you are inclined to sleep extra. On the negative side : Room however is rather old , old toilet and poor slow Wi-Fi.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
KempinskiBeijing, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Beijing Lufthansa Center, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear AkoPeb,

On behalf of the entire team at the Kempinski Hotel Beijing Lufthansa Center, we thank you for sharing the details of your recent stay with us.

At Kempinski Hotel Beijing, we pride ourselves on our personalized service, great location, lovely lobby and comfortable amenity. We are glad that you were able to experience this first hand and are delighted to know that we managed to provide you an unforgettable stay. We shared your feedback regarding poor WiFi with our Director IT. Immediate corrective measures are now in place and we will continue to work to make sure your experience with us is a pleasant one.