“A perfect Tour in Beijing”

Beijing Tours & Airport Transfer
Ranked #65 of 439 Tours in Beijing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We supply excellent tour guide and driver service , make you an unforgettable trip in Beijing.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed November 24, 2017

Li La, this tour guide is very excellent, professional. A range of services are great. The airport transfer is very timely. The hotel is also very good, good environment , fast WIFI. Though it's the high season for Beijing,the guide has been trying to meet everyone's needs. The trip is generally good, without forcing shopping

1  Thank abigail360
"local restaurants"
"chinese history"
"peking duck"

Reviewed October 28, 2017

We visited Beijing in September as part of a tour of China. We were met at the airport by Lina and her driver for transfer to our hotel - The Amman at the Summer Palace. Lina's greeting was warm and friendly and she kept us entertained with information during the journey. The next day we were picked up from the hotel and visited Tiananmen Square and explored the Forbidden City. We had a very good lunch at the Bellagio Restaurant followed by a visit to the Temple of Heaven and, in the evening, a Peking Duck dinner. Lina was excellent company. She was lively, well informed, considerate and fun to be with. The next day we visited the Great Wall at Mutianyu, going up by the cable car - a good choice as this gave us more time on the Wall itself. We walked from Tower 14 to Tower 16. Again, a good choice because this was far enough on a very hot day to give us a good experience. Lina was in good form and joined in our enjoyable shopping experience - helping us with the bargaining process. As with yesterday Lina chose an excellent restaurant for us to have lunch, returning us to our hotel later in the afternoon. The following day we were taken to the train station to board our bullet train to Xi'an. She stayed with us to make sure we found our seats and had all our luggage safely on board before our goodbyes. We were very sorry to go because Lina had been such a good guide and her driver was courteous and friendly as well as being an excellent driver. During our visit we experienced 10 different guides at various locations - Lina was by far the best and we are keeping in touch with her by e-mails. I would definitely say choose Lina for the best experience of Beijing.

1  Thank Patrick W
Reviewed October 21, 2017

Li Na and her driver provided us with the perfect introduction to Beijing. As first time visitors to China, we found Li Na to be informative and enthusiastic about her country and her culture. She took us to local restaurants that we would never have found (or dared to try!) and also gave us great recommendations for other places to go in the evening, that were within walking distance of our hotel. Nothing was too much trouble for her, and we could not have had such a great experience without her help. We would recommend her highly to other English-speaking visitors

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Lina met us at the airport with a friendly welcoming in perfect English greetings, and took us promptly to our waiting car and driver. She has the best drivers.

Lina provided us with ultimate service; she was always pleasant and seeing to it that we were truly enjoying ourselves seeing Beijing’s historical sights.

She made our visit to Beijing truly special with lasting wonderful memories. We went to luncheons at the best Beijing Chinese restaurants that tourists’ do not know about.

We immensely experienced the best moments viewing Beijing’s historical sights, and enjoyed our 6 days with Lina. Some of the sights we visited were: The Great China Wall, Tiananmen Square, Chairman Mao Memorial Hall, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, parks, temples, shrines, and shopping. Not only will my husband and I have lasting memorable memories of Beijing, but our memories will include Lina for making our trip memorable and being so, so awesome.

Lina was extremely informative about the sights, there were so many to see, and she enjoyed sharing her history and culture of China with us. She was efficient in making necessary changes to our schedules due to closures, crowds, or traffic. We never felt rushed and she did not mind giving us extra time that we did not pay for. Lina always arrived early so she would never be late and her driver was always near us, so we never had to wait long for the car. Itinerary was flexible if we wanted to make any changes to it.

A super big THANKS, Lina!

YOU WILL BE TOTALLY ELATED THAT LINA WAS YOUR BEIJING PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE! ENJOY BEIJING WITH LINA!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 18, 2017

Was in the Beijing airport for 9hours with a transfer from Myanmar to San Francisco. I had heard you could visit the Great Wall or go into town to see other monuments,but since it does seem to take over an hour to get in and of security ,I did not want to take a chance of being on the subway or in traffic. I went ahead and booked my great Wall trip with Li Na. Even immigration warned me I could miss my plane. But wonderfully the driver was waiting with my name at the exit . Lina called me on his cellphone nd communicated any concern that I would have, I was alone and originally hoping to gather another passenger on the plane but no one responded. They had even provided me with a large comfortable car in case.
Anyway it was a beautiful day in Beijing and Li Na suggested I go to the Great Wall rather than battle the traffic going into to the city Nice drive to the country. Maybe bring along a little pocket change for coffee or snack.Driver was nice and refilled my thermos with hot water. He was very nice.
Wonderful Day and I had to go through security again for another hour but made it back with plenty of time. Li Na calles to see if we are okay.