Lowest prices for your stay
US$150
Free cancellation until 29/05/21
Agoda.comUS$128
eDreamsUS$128
TravelocityUS$150
All reviews birthday lunch bedroom apartment fabulous stay baby shower front office reuben live band security team room service would highly recommend this hotel great ambience beautiful hotel pool side enjoyed my stay bryan faith aboretum
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay at Radisson Blu Hotel Arboretum in Nairobi. I liked how they welcomed me at the reception thanks to John Menya at the entrance very humble person. Then at the reception thanks to Cornelius,Nelsha,Kevin, Kamau and Rahul . The wonderful restaurant team who always did there nice work with hostility, kindness, caring and so welcoming big up to Onesmas,Marvin with his special skills in making the omelette and other food, Millicent,Sharon,Irene,Faith,Julian, Virginia,Nelson and Cyrus thank you so much for everything. Then there’s the two wonderful guys who always recognized me when I called the restaurant for room service Kennedy & Timothy big up guys. Last but not least the house keeping guy Denis he made my room look fresh and nice always thank you. I will miss you all even others that I didn’t get to know there names the security team big up guys for the tight security. I have nothing to complain about this hotel it’s a highly standard place with wonderful services,food, security hygiene especially during this pandemic time and wonderful staffs. I would highly recommend this Hotel to anyone who wants to visit Kenya this is the paradise hotel. Thank you.
Mary Karlsson.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank 1997Mk
Rahul Bharadwaj, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residence, Nairobi Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2021

Dear Ms. Karlsson,

Thank you for taking time out to review our hotel . We are happy to know that you enjoyed your experience with us. It is indeed our team members who make us what we are. I shall personally cascade your comments to the team members mentioned in your review.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel.

Reviewed 30 March 2021

Dit is the best Radisson that I have stayed all over the world.the design of the hotel is fabuleus,the location secure,and the rooms are wonderfull.the service was tremondous from the reception with Bryan to the room service with the wonderfull Lucy.the hotel is situed not so far from the city center and all around you have the oppurnuty to walk or jog through the arboretum park.
An experience wordt to repeat again.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Rahul Bharadwaj, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residence, Nairobi Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2021

Dear p0mp0nn,

Thank you for taking time out to review our hotel. I am glad to know that you enjoyed the experience with us. I shall personally cascade your comments to Bryan and Lucy who will be delighted !

We look forward to welcoming you back soon !

Reviewed 18 March 2021

Service was great. The hotels extremely clean and always followed the covid 19 sops. Liked the fact that you could watch whatever you liked with apple play or android smart view. And the best part is that the bed was so comfy. Well done guys. Keep it up

Ps. More gym space :)
AA

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Rahul Bharadwaj, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residence, Nairobi Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2021

Dear Werdnacorp,

Thank you for taking time out to review our hotel. I am glad to note that you enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back soon !

Reviewed 16 March 2021 via mobile

We visited the Raddison for a birthday brunch in March 2021.The food was amazing, wide selection of foods from Vegetarian to a sushi bar. There were different food stations catering for diverse pallets. The Manager Xavier was a great host. When the Mimosa's ran out he gave us a complementary bottle of Sparkling Wine and threw in a few cocktails. BTW the brunch is served with a choise of bottomless juice or Sangria/Mimosa's.
Definetly going back, hope to find Xavier again

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Rahul Bharadwaj, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Blu Hotel & Residence, Nairobi Arboretum, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2021

Dear 605edwardn,

Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. I am glad to note that you enjoyed your bunch experience with us. I shall personally cascade your comments to Xavier, who I am sure will be delighted.

We look forward to welcoming you back !

Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 13 March 2021 via mobile

Had a really nice time. The service was top notch. Millicent went out of her way to ensure we were ok. Excellent service!! Food was equally good. Definately a go to place.Oh did I mention the band...

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Kellykathambi,

Thank you for taking time out to review our hotel. I am glad to note that you enjoyed the experience with us. I shall personally cascade your comments to Milicent who I am sure will be delighted.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Assistant Front Office Manager