“Amboseli safari 🐘”

Simba Paka Safaris
Ranked #55 of 346 Tours in Nairobi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Whether you are planning a romantic getaway, weekend retreat or an adventure of a lifetime, simba paka safaris will help you every step of the way.But what’s the best part of planning a trip with simbapakasafaris.com? It’s the comfort you’ll feel knowing that we’re committed to seeing the successful completion of your travel plans. Since 2004, our great rates, up-to-date information and secure tec
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We heard about Simba Paka Safaris through fellow travelers on our trip to Kenya. Paul met us immediately and accommodated us with exactly what we wanted and needed. In less than a day he organized our Safari trip to Amboseli.
We enjoyed so much, the accommodation was incredible and we had a fantastic guide Edward! We very much recommend him and also excited to bring our families back and will definitely use Simba Paka Safaris again. wanted and needed. In less than a day he organized our Safari trip to Amboseli.

Thank you Paul and Edward!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"kenya"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was directly referred to Paul and Simba Paka Safaris by some friends who visited the country before and it was a great success. I talked to Paul and told him exactly what my plans where in the country and he organised everything based on my dates and preferencies.
I did a private tour in Amboseli National Park for 2 days (the hotel was absolutely great) and the driver was competent. After that I did a one-day trip to Hell's Gate National Park and Lake Naisvasha, which I also recommend.
And the best for the last, Masai Mara National Park, a 3 days/2 night safari which was the most impressive thing of all the trip. Everything included food, accomodations, game rides... EVERYTHING, no need to worry about anything else.

I also recommened leaving Masai Mara for the last part of your trip in the country. If I ever go back to Kenya I will choose Simba Paka Safari again. Totally worthy and a money well spent.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was searching online and came across Slmba paka safaris and had a good deal with them; they are reliable, efficient, and their service is excellent. I highly recommend them.

2  Thank mwaf
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I was referred to simba paka safaris by a couple who had a safari with them in Amboseli but my husband and i wanted masai mara.
We called Paul who we met in our hotel and we planned to visit mara the following day.
We had a great and knowledgable driver. We were lucky to see all the big five animals. The camp where we were was clean as well as food was good.
The three days we would wish for nothing more that we didn't get.
Everything was excellent and we would definately refer our friends and everyone else.
Thanks Paul.

2  Thank Sarah M
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

When I arrived in Nairobi I did not have any trips planned, so I asked at my hotel and the recommended Paul and Simba Safari. Paul was excellent; he came to my hotel to discuss a plan to go to Nairobi National Park, and picked me up very early the following day.
I was extremely fortunate as I was the only guest and Paul drove me around himself. He proved to be a knowledgable guide and an interesting person.
I was lucky enough to see almost all the animals that I wanted to and Paul was great about giving me enough time to take pictures and to appreciate the beauty of the place.
I would definitely recommend Simba Safaris for whatever you would like to do in Kenya.

3  Thank npmole1