Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 04/03/21
Booking.comUS$148
eDreamsUS$148
ZenHotels.comUS$152
All reviews carnivore restaurant wilson airport great hotel spacious room modern hotel security staff breakfast buffet masai mara long flight swimming pool international airport one night stay nairobi traffic national park giraffe center visiting nairobi enjoyed my stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The customer service at Tamarind Tree I must say was just wonderful. I was there with my parents who are elderly and we all had a great time. Special thanks to a lady called Joan who served us so well and kept making sure we were comfortable. She made it a great experience for us from start to finish as we enjoyed our delicious plates some that she confidently suggested to us. It’s a very elegant and cozy restaurant.I love it. The caesar salad and various dishes at the buffet was so good. Not forgetting the beautiful desert... the best I’ve had. After that Sunday, I still went back again and she served us so well. I’ll definitely come back soon. Totally worth it! Thank you for a great experience! Joan, keep it up.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Emily Mwangi, Guest Services / Front Office at Tamarind Tree Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Wanguit2019,

Greetings from Tamarind Tree Hotel.

Thank you for your 5 star review on our customer service and restaurant staff.

Your kind compliments to Joan our Waitress and our food are highly appreciated.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This has become a perfect go to place for me and my friends. I feel at home when at the hotel. I mostly visit with friends for evening catch up and bonding and sometimes Sunday swimming for my little one. Covid 19 regulations are well observed and that is what makes it more perfect for me.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Shamim,

Greetings from Tamarind Tree Hotel.

Thank you for your 4 star review on our hotel services and facilities.

Your kind comments on our implementation of the COVID-19 regulations are highly appreciated. The hotel has always prioritized the health and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues with exacting high standards of cleanliness and hygiene.

Your recommendation highly appreciated.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The staff are very polite and helpful. I enjoyed my birthday here and stayed for 2 nights. We were given an upgrade to a suite and allowed late check out which was really appreciated before our flight home. The complimentary birthday cake was great! The rooms are super here, clean with nice facilities.
The breakfast has good variety and the dinners we had here were very nice.

The hotel is also close to the Amref medical centre where they offer COVID tests for international flights. Amref medical centre is great value (USD 55) and we got the results in 6 hours which is incredibly quick.

Only complaint is that the pool is cold. But this really was a perfect stay!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear David,

Greetings from Tamarind Tree Hotel.

Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent 5 star review on our hotel staff, rooms, food and location.

It was an honor celebrating your birthday with you at our hotel.

Your constructive feedback on our pool is well received and is being looked into.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Reallly enjoyed amenities and staff very helpful and frindley...hotel is in ideal location near Wilson airport and national park is within easy striking distance . Also acces to Nairobi international is made a lot easier via by pass. Overall I would rate The Tamarind Tree a Hotel ..right up there with some of the luxury properties I’ve stayed at, just because overall impression and reallly great staff. Thank you.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Emily Mwangi, Guest Services / Front Office at Tamarind Tree Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Webner2021,

Greetings from Tamarind Tree Hotel.

Thank you for your 5 star review on our hotel services, amenities, location, facilities and staff.

Your recommendation is highly appreciated.

Looking forward to welcoming you back to this luxurious hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Loved the ambiance here. The lunch menu was amazing (shrimp curry) and the staff was warm and welcoming. Rooms were clean and safe. Common area artists were stunning. The pool was clean and fun. Nice pre-safari stop near Wilson Airport. Wish we had spent more time here.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Curious92771,

Greetings from Tamarind Tree Hotel.

Thank you for your 5 star review on our hotel services, facilities and staff.

Your kind compliments on our staff and lunch menu are highly appreciated.