Luxor Day Tour: Valley of Kings & Queens & Hatchepsut Temples

Book in advance
from
₱5,404.67
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Valley of the Queens
from ₱5,404.67
from ₱2,967.60
from ₱8,781.68
from ₱1,816.90
More Info
All reviews queen nefertari cost le quick visit no photography extra fee premium pass small tip beautiful colors entrance fee take photos painted yesterday avoid the crowds wall paintings egyptian pounds karnak temple princes titi
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2022

Another great site to visit. There is much to see here especially the tomb of Queen Hatshepsut. It is worth the extra fee to see the tomb of Queen Nefertari.

Date of experience: August 2022
Reviewed May 30, 2022

You must see the tomb of Queen Hatshepsut even though it's mostly restored with cement and not original. She was such an important Pharaoh and her story was erased, only to be rediscovered. The tomb is quite impressive from afar. There are many statues and some remaining wall art.

Date of experience: April 2022
Reviewed May 12, 2022

Obviously smaller than the Valley of the Kings, you are able visit 3 tombs on your ticket.

Queen Nefatari’s tomb is available for an extra fee.

Date of experience: May 2022
Reviewed April 20, 2022 via mobile

We spent an amazing morning with our guide Nana, who used her knowledge and excellent English to bring the stories of the Queens and nobles, whose tombs we were visiting, to life - they are stunning anyway, but how much more enjoyable it makes it to have a really experienced and enthusiastic guide with you - thank you Nana and may many more people be lucky enough to have you as their guide!

Date of experience: March 2022
Reviewed April 8, 2022

On the day of visiting the pharaohs' tombs starting at the Valley of the Kings where I entered "10 tombs" (and yes except for the visit to the Temple of Hatshepsut which was the second stop and which is not a tomb), I would just say that I saved "the best for last" as such was my realization upon entering the tomb of Nefertari at this site: a tomb, just to put simply, "radiating with colors" from plenty of these figures (humans & animals and most of which "life-sized") carved on the walls on the "2 levels" of the tomb (whereas in contrast the tombs at the Kings' Valley all just one level except for Seti I with also two levels as this one, and also no tomb there as full of life-sized figures as seen in this tomb, if I recall correctly). And so, my only wish while at the Queens' Valley was for the existence of more "such tombs" (actually about 3 more tombs on site just in the vicinity of Nefertari but all of those three "quite plain" ones just for brief entries although they may have also been under renovation and such at the time).

With my Luxor Premium Pass (costing US$200 bought at my first stop the Kings' Valley and which I started using for the ten tombs there as mentioned above), I didn't need to pay any extra amount here although yes I kind of wondered about the individual price for Nefertari as actually only the Luxor Standard Pass is needed for all the tombs of the Kings' Valley (and at half the price), but yes the "all-inclusive" Premium Pass covers all the sites on both the west & the east banks of the Nile (which I used for the Kings' & Queens' Valleys and the 3 temples namely Hatshepsut, Karnak & Luxor Temples).

Date of experience: November 2021