Open today: 12:30 AM - 11:30 PM

from US$19.24
More Info
from US$1,102.57
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

Excellent! Superb! 60 minutes of wonderful flight:) The driver was a kind man, I had been late for 10 minutes, and I found him still waiting for me, also thanks to our pilot Mohammed Ahmed, who took care of us he was a really amazing funny man, the trip itself was amazing with the Sunrise.

Reviewed 5 March 2021

It was a great trip, no complaints, we were Picked up early in the morning at 5 am (it was a little early but worth it) I was a little scared but the trip went smoothly It was a great adventure Thank you

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

It was the best trip I booked during my vacation in Egypt. Everything was organized in a very accurate way. Muhammad was the person who communicated with me from the company. He was very friendly. He made sure to receive the full information and advised us to wear heavy clothes and it was excellent advice as the weather was very cold in the sky. ! Then on the day of the flight, Mahmoud, our driver, came on time, bought us some snacks, then we moved to the west with a boat (it was beautiful), and then another car was waiting for us in the west to take us to the place where the balloon took off. Then we arrived there and fortunately our trip was the first balloon trip, then after that, the balloon flight began. It was the best adventure I have lived in my life. It was unforgettable moments as well. We had a chance to see the sunrise.

Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

I made a reservation one day before the flight date. I was worried that they could not make the trip, especially since it was my last day in Luxor. Shortly after I booked, they contacted me and were able to arrange the trip! After that, they came to pick me up from my hotel at about 5 am (on time). I did not expect that I would have much fun, but the trip exceeded expectations. It was a fantastic and wonderful trip. Flying in the air was a very amazing experience. I made memories that I will never forget! Thank you guys

Reviewed 13 August 2019

In safari trip I felt different felling when ride the camel in the vast desert with the guide .
At the beginning of the trip we set off from Sharm El Shaikh to Hurghada we enjoyed the safari and walk among the majestic mountains and see the sunset.
We spent fun time with bedouin men .
At the end of the trip we arrived to Hurghada .

Date of experience: August 2019