“Great Indian Food and Nice Staff!”

A Taste of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Bar
Ranked #9 of 160 Restaurants in Luxor
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Description: A Taste Of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Lounge Bar is Luxor's premiere Asian & Arabian Restaurant we serve quality Indian & Middle Eastern Cuisine with a good International Menu plus our great steaks & Burgers. Our COCKTAIL & COFFEE LOUNGE is NOW OPEN. The restaurant & Bar is fully licensed featuring ICE COLD bottled beers, Draught Heineken, a good wine list, spirit and cocktail selection plus fresh ground Lavazza coffee with additional flavor shots, all available in the main restaurant or in our lounge area whether dining or not. Restaurant is NON SMOKING(6pm TO 10pm) From 10pm we have "AFTER HOURS" Supper Club & Bar with it's own bar menu and Full Bar Service. Look out for my new restaurant HARD WOK CAFE Chinese & Thai Food
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The Indian food here was great! We had eaten Egyptian food all weekend and wanted to find something different and this restaurant didn't disappoint. The staff was very friendly to us and it gave the place a kind of family atmosphere. They have an international menu with all different kinds of food if you don't like Indian food but I didn't try any of those. As a foreigner, the prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I visited A Taste of India tonight and thoroughly enjoyed our meal. We ordered popadoms with spicy onions and mango chutney and for the main course had tandoori chicken biriani and beef Ceylon with garlic rice and a garlic nan...it was to die for!!! Meat was cooked to perfection; melt in your mouth. The sauce was just the right level of spice and had great depth. Service was fantastic, the waiter was very attentive and knowledgable. To drink we had a Sakara beer, fizzy water and fresh lemon juice. We highly recommend the place if you love Indian food, you won’t be disappointed.

1  Thank Rach J
Reviewed 15 March 2018

As a local guest, it was nice trying a different cuisine. I'm not so familiar with Indian food, so I couldn't judge food. I found it little more expensive than it should be, We've paid +450 EGP for 2 people. We had 2 soups & 2 mains.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is well located and has good Indian ambience.
From the menu card and the other tripadviser reviews it can be seen that they serve a variety of dishes including Arabic dishes.
But our tour operator had apparently chosen a cheap menu option and hence we had a set menu of chapati, rice, dal, and one mix vegetable curry. This was rounded off with Kulfi. Pretty ordinary.
The preparation was good.
The staff and their service was excellent.

1  Thank kc j
Reviewed 1 March 2018

I'm not a big fan of Indian food, but knowing they have another international menu (provided only if you ask for it) I agreed to go with friends who wanted to have Indian dinner. The whole atmosphere is cosy and friendly. The food is very tasty and prices are very good. My friends who ordered Indian food were equally satisfied. At first they didn't expect much as we knew that the Indian chef has left the place and they have an Egyptian one now, but I can assure you even Indians were more than satisfied with the quality of the food.
Only one thing to know. If you are going for non Indian food don't expect much variety. Most of the menu is not available, yet expect a vey good quality

1  Thank HalaPh

Travelers who viewed A Taste of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Bar also viewed

Luxor, Nile River Valley

Been to A Taste of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Bar? Share your experiences!