Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
3,230 results
All reviewsle meridienpyramid viewtex mexpool areaswim up barbreakfast buffetnile cruiseegyptian poundsnew wingbottled watermain restauranttour companydowntown cairogreat pyramidegyptian museumfelt very safelobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My first impressions was wow once I had a warm welcome from the reception, while my booking I did through the Internet was a confussion between my local agent and the hotel related to way of the payments, but the receptionist at the front desk made it easy asking me for the hotel voucher which I did not have, again he was professional asked me for any contact to handle my booking quickly, check in was fast and friendly, he said to me don't worry we will handle everything and feed you back, at next morning I have received a call from the reception confirmed that my booking OK extended his apologies, while I know that is not hotel default, but I. Was lucky that the hotel reception there were professional and polite, my stay was fantastic, room had a wonderful view I, a lot of Chinese clients always in lobby specially the evening time, my key was stuck one day, when I came to the reception it was so busy, but nice lady in the reception aknolage me excused the customer front of her to make my key(smart action). The breakfast was fine but so busy, and staff there could not help me, might due to restaurant busy, but I think they must trainned more to act in smart way as the reception desk always doing great job , but any way it is OK they are friendly
I recommend the hotel for everyone, except business. Special thanks for front management and human employees resources for excellent staff selection

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Two weeks ago we were in Le Meridien,and I had a dinner in the hotel and the amount was 489 EP (Egiptian Pounds) but the Hotel Charge me in USD! 489 USD.
I realized that the charge was wrong and make a complain with the hotel, and the first answer was that I had was that I would have an answer in 14 days!
Fortunately the travel agency help me to accelerate the reimbursment, but they only gave me back part of the money,
I´m very dissapointed with the situation.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
mostafa E, assistant front office manager at Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa and providing your honest feedback.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent such inconveniences from occurring in the future.
The issue was invigilated and our accounting will contact you at your personal email in this regards.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Cairo

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The carpet was dusty and so i requested for slippers on two seperate occassions. First with the chambermaid and second with (room) service. Both time i got a quick yes. Now I am on my way to abu simbel and still waiting for my precious slippers.....

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
mostafa E, Assistant FO Manager at Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As part of a tour, we stayed at Le Meridien Pyramids for two nights. Our group of 21 had an excellent stay with comfortable rooms, excellent service and very good food. Most of us were vegetarians and had special requests for food, which was promptly taken care of. The staff at the restaurant went out of their way to cater to the special needs, with a pleasant smile and friendly attitude. The check in was smooth (partly arranged by the tour operator). The location was excellent. The security (had to have all the luggage scanned and we had to go through metal detectors, but this was the result of increased security screening in the whole country; while a bit inconvenient, this made us feel more comfortable with the stay at the hotel. Overall a fantastic experience (wish we had more time to enjoy the facilities like the spa, but tour timings restricted our stay to having food and sleeping!)

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Room was outdated, with view of the Pyramids over the pool. Very noisy until Midnight. Outdoor Weddings, with loud Bands playing until Midnight every night of my trip. Hard Twin Beds, only a Shower, no tub, no slippers, smelly linens, inconsistent towel assortment in Bathroom. Needs a revamp from the rooms, to the lobby, to the linens and beds. Elevators do not work properly. Would recommend the Marriott Pyramids over this hotel or the Sofitel on the Nile. Both were nice.

Room Tip: Ask for a Quiet Room. Good Luck.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
atefkotb, Front Office Manager at Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr.Pelican,
I would like to thank you very much for the trust you shown to Le Meridien Pyramids, Egypt
The purpose of this is to convey to you my sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay with respect to the hotel process.

I have conducting a full investigation in order to resolve this matter fairly and we will take it further to evaluate how we can prevent this situation from occurring again in the future to you or to any of our guests . This situation was extensively elaborated to all concerned departments in order to adapt corrective action while monitoring our day to day operation.
Mr.Pelican,let me assure you that what happened in your case is not typical of level of customer service. We continue to be committed to providing you and all of our guests with the highest standards of service.

Yours in service,