Open today: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM

from US$25.00
from US$39.00
from US$86.00
7,993 results
All reviews camel ride great pyramid bucket list be careful seven wonders ancient world tour guide egyptian pounds awe inspiring once in a lifetime take pictures dream come true visit egypt burial chamber sound and light show egyptian museum pyramids
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing place full of mystery, and history. It should be in the bucket list for everyone to visit at least once. Enjoy the pyramids and the Sphinx. I found very safe but I had a great tour guide.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

The Giza Pyramids are of course amazing but were difficult to enjoy because of the pesky peddlers, AKA “mosquitoes”. Other sites it Egypt kept the peddling to a restricted area at the entrance or exit which gave us space to enjoy Egypt’s ancient treasures. I understand these “mosquitoes”are trying to make a living and I didn’t see any beggars, however dealing with Egyptian peddling “mosquitos” is my main memory of the pyramids because I wasn’t given space to experience their awe.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

Seeing the pyramids was a great experience, but my main concern is about the way the camels and horses are treated there. There is a camel and horse riding ride service there, they will take you around the pyramids to see, but they are treated very badly, one in particular was cut, they are also occasionally whipped and are not taken care of. This is extremely upsetting to see and really took the joy out of visiting the pyramids.

Date of experience: April 2021
1  Thank ZiaC46
Reviewed 25 March 2021 via mobile

Nice wonderful amazing historical experience, really we have to make this visit to add to our trips journey ❤️❤️

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 19 March 2021

It helps to take a look at the map before you go so you know where to walk. I didn't bother going inside any of the pyramids as there isn't much inside. I had just visited Luxor and after seeing all the decorated tombs, I didn't see the point of seeing the inside of the pyramids. You can easily walk to the panoramic point. Getting from there to the sphinx, you can walk back along the road of course, but I just went in an approx straight line through the desert. Overall, A must visit of course. Just remember, as one of the most popular tourist sites in Egypt, you'll have the highest number and most aggressive touts constantly harassing and trying to cheat you out of money everywhere you go. Just ignore them and they will eventually go away.

Date of experience: January 2021