“Trip to Pyramids including Giza and Saqqara”

Tamer Mina - Egypt Guide
Ranked #2 of 68 Outdoor Activities in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: I am "Tamer Mina" a professional licensed Egyptologist tour guide.I am arranging all kind of tours in Egypt with very affordable prices.My TripAdvisor testimonial page and my photos with my clients are clear evidences of my guests top satisfaction with my services and my personality.I am a very honest and well focused character which makes your tour goes extremely smooth,easy and rich. My tours cover... 7,4& 3 nights Nile Cruises,Felluca short and long Cruising tours. Lake Naser Cruises Cairo,Giza,Alexandria,Luxor,Aswan and St.Catharine Classical tours Safari,Diving and snorkling tours. Conferences arrangements.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Tamer Mina is an experienced guide who knows his history and can relate it to other things which happened in the world. He knew facts and figures. What was superb is that he kept the away and gave specific advise on each item which I examined. The great thing was that I learned history and geography. I was not hounded by vendors. I learned a lot and would use him again. I would call him again and arrange the tour. He was excellent and cannot recommend him highly enough

TamerMina01117007076, Owner at Tamer Mina - Egypt Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Big Thank you Carl E. Haish for this great review

"fabulous tour"
"great information"
"excellent photographer"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My kids, ages 7 and 10, and I just spent 2 days touring Cairo. Tamer was recommended to us by many of our friends and he did not disappoint. He made two days worth of solid itineraries, tailored to the things we wanted to do and see. He was so kind and very knowledgeable about all things Egyptian. He is down to earth, humorous, flexible, and a great photographer! He amended the itinerary on the fly when my kids needed a change.
We thoroughly enjoyed our time in Cairo with Tamer and we would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Thank you Borgit, this is a great review.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wonderfully organized tip with Tamer and his crew. They met us at the airport and helped us navigate the visa process and had the van waiting for us outside when finished. Each stop was filled with great information and ran very smoothly. Highly recommend this for anyone in red of a tour guys in Cairo!

This is a great review David Barnit, big thank you.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had a wonderful time with one of Tamer's tour guides. We had two full days in Cairo and had a lovely time. I appreciated how stressfree the trip was. Our kids were super happy and said it was one of their favorites. A highlight was riding the camels at the Giza Pyramids. That is a must! We highly recommend Tamer and his company!

Thank you Kristy Barnit for this great review

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

As avid travelers, I can tell you that the right guide can make or break your holiday. We were so lucky to hire Tamer Mina as our private guide for 3 days. The quality of customer service is top notch. He responds immediately to emails, and works very hard to accomodate your schedule. We changed our itinerary many times, and he was more than flexible, confirming every detail with us beforehand. Tamer also goes above and beyond to take care of you immediately. We were very pleasantly surprised to have someone personally meet us inside the airport and walk us through the Visa, Immigration, and Customs portion. That kind of service set the stage for the next three days.

Cairo can be frustrating and difficult for foreigners. The traffic is horrendous, the customs and laws are confusing, and if you are not careful, you will feel ripped off at every turn. BUT if you have the right guide, he can smooth all those bumps for you. This is the value of having Tamer as your guide. First, he is unfailingly prompt, and knows the right order of seeing sights so you can maximize your time with the least amount of crowds. Second, he is also an amazing photographer who commanded us to "stand here" and "stand there," which we reluctantly did only to find amazing photos rendered with the iconic backgrounds prominently in our pics. Third, Tamer understands how Cairo operates. He taught us which laws need to be obeyed, ignored or worked around. He also kept the vendors from harassing us, and negotiated on our behalf so we never felt ripped off.

Lastly, Tamer works so hard to make your trip as wonderful as possible. Through no fault of his own, The Pyramid Light and Sound show was cancelled last minute to the general public on the night we were supposed to go. Disappointed we drove back to our hotel. Waiting at a stoplight, the passenger door opens and Tamer magically appears to tell us he has something else planned. He had called his contacts last minute and arranged a private Nile cruise on a traditional Felluca for us. We were shocked to see him because technically our tour for the day was over, but Tamer rode back into the city to salvage the night for us. Its this kind of "over and beyond" service that sets Tamer apart from other guides.

Most importantly though, Tamer is just a great and decent guy. He is affable and funny, a pleasure to spend hours and hours with. He is an expert on Egypt, and knows how to explain things in an interesting way. My 18 year old, hard to please daughter, remarked, "Wow, this would have been so boring without Tamer." We left Cairo with a lot of great memories, and much of that is attributed to Tamer being our guide. Very highly recommend him with no reservation!

Wow wow wow, this is the best review I have ever had. Thank you Tiffany Murphy