Le Passage Cairo
City View Hotel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
US$35
Osiris Hotel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$24
1,622 results
All reviewsmr gamalorangerie restaurantair portclose to the airportmain restaurantspecial thankslobby barshuttle busopen buffetexcellent hotelswimming poolitalian restauranttransitstopoversecuritypyramids
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very lovely hotel the place has everything its excellent very clean rooms and ex ellent view of the rooms the bearkfast buffet very good items a nd buffet lunch also come again with your family thanks allthe staff

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Libanos M
LePassageCairo, Executive Office at Le Passage Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear our beloved guest Libanos M ,

Please let us thank you for posting your precious comment via Trip Advisor website followed by high score and positive comment.

We are delighted to know that you've enjoyed your overall stay with us and we wish you keep Le Passage Cairo Hotel & Casino in your good memory ever.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotelis beatuitful the place looks vrer welcomming and staf very frinddly the food was very good the manajer mr zakaria is very helpful iwoul like come again thabks allstaff and the mangmet in le passage

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Slas Y

Dear our beloved guest Slas Y ,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thanks le passage for excellent service and excellent food very good veraites in the breakfast buffet and excellent lunch buffer the rooms is very clean and excellent views of the garden I recommended le passage for all friends thanks Mr zakaria for excellent service

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Tiblez A

Dear our beloved guest Tiblez A ,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for a day after returning from Aswan . The tour company had put me here while waiting for my return home flight the following day. As is commented by the many, this is an attractive hotel . It’s also very near to the Cairo international airport.
Consequently I observed that it’s pretty busy during this peak season. There were
hardly any seats vacant in the lobby area during peak hours!
But my feedback is more do with the dinning/ restaurant area used for the breakfast. While the actual sitting/ eating place has adequate space, I found the buffet food display area surprisingly narrow and cramped! A wall to wall mirror falsely gave it an image larger than it is. To me it seemed more of a kitchen area converted for buffet breakfasts! Odd that this is in a 5 star hotel? Sadly I wasn’t impressed with the food variety nor service either.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Ramanathan M

Dear our valued-Guest Ramanathan M,

please let us thank you for posting your valuable review on Trip Advisor based on your recent stay at Le Passage Cairo Hotel & Casino.

We are delighted to know that you've enjoyed your overall stay with us and we took note of your sent comments as we consider our guests comments and observation as a valuable source for us to review our performance and strive to achieve excellent standards of product and service to our valued-guests.
Looking forward to welcoming you again soon at our hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very professional and personalized attention. Having stayed at Le Passage dozens of times in the last 7 years, I've become familiar with the location and staff. I am not one to write reviews, but when someone goes above and beyond what I expect of them, i am inclined to comment on their service. My last 2 stays meet that criteria.
As always, the Meet and Assist staff brought me and the other team members in from the airport - making a lasting impression on each of them. Ahmed helps me arrange all the arrivals, and he, Mr. Abbas, Tarek, and the other gentlemen are always there to make sure the arrival and departure of each team member is as stress-free as possible.
Then, Marwa at the reception desk helped make sure all the reservations were made accurately and then worked with me to care for each of our guests - even if they were arriving or leaving after I did. When we had to route one of our team through Egypt, she helped make arrangements and worked with me for payment, without disturbing my guests for payment.
Maria Patriche was particularly attentive to our concerns and went out of her way to make sure each of our team members had a very enjoyable stay. Manal, on the executive floor also makes sure all our needs are cared for should there be anything amiss with our rooms or services.
As Always, dining at the Mei Shi restaurant is a delight. Yasser and Noha are excellent at helping find exactly what I am in the mood for at that particular meal - sometimes even if it is not on the menu just the way I prefer it.
The Orangerie staff is also excellent. Walaa in particular makes sure the dining experience is enjoyable.
From the laundry staff to the Bell Hops, the staff all make you feel welcome and work hard to make you feel at home.
My only disappointment is that they no longer have Ragab at the door in the old traditional bell hop uniform. Ragab is still there, with his broad smile and friendly greeting, but its just not the same seeing him in the regular uniform. He is a tremendous professional at what he does and carries himself with a dignity and honor that is commendable.
My next stay at Le Passage is in two weeks. I am looking for ward to what my friends at Le Passage have affectionately dubbed "My Egyptian Home."

Room Tip: If you can stay on the Executive floor, it is well worth it.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business