US$149
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$20
US$19
Hotels.com
Hotel Grand Royal(Cairo)(Great Value!)
US$37
US$33
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo(Cairo)
US$170
US$130
  • Pool
City View Hotel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/28
US$38
US$35
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsclose to the airportpool viewsushi baritalian restaurantroom facingshuttle busexecutive flooran early flightroom serviceminutes from the airportrooms are bigrooms are cleanbusiness tripshort stayegyptian museumfestarosso
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

+ Very friendly staff
+ Calm & nice atmosphere, tidy & comfortable rooms
- far from city center, & tourists attractions (30-45 min, according to traffic which is almost always heavy), but this may be a plus, because it is far from the noises & pollution
+ near to cairo international airport, 10-15min by car (which is a plus on arrival)
- same breakfast daily, for 3 consecutive days

Overall experience is great..

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
GRCairo, Front Office Manager at Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo by Royal Tulip, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Warm greetings from Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo and thank you for the great rating.
We truly appreciate taking the time to write such a great review and sharing your experience following to your recent stay at our hotel.
Please rest assured that all the mentioned issues have been communicated to the concerned departments.
We do hope if we could have the chance to hosting you again at Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel, with a beautiful lobby, great service. A delightful buffet and wonderful Patio with a pool and heat lamps. Try to get a room that overlooks the patio and not the parking lot. Egyptian English is very different from American English so be patient with the workers. There are lots of small shops inside the hotel so be sure to explore.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
GRCairo, Guest Relations Manager at Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo by Royal Tulip, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,
Warm Greetings from Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo.
I would like to extend my sincere appreciation for taking the time to post such a great review following to your recent stay at our hotel.
We are delighted to know that your stay was enjoyable and please receive our heartfelt thanks and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

This hotel has a wow factor! Everytime I have walked into this property I have been awed by its flamboyance. Unlike last time I stayed in the villa rooms facing the pool. The view from the room is amazing especially in the early mornings, ideal would be to sit outdide thebroom sipping a cup coffee and enjoy the view. I loved the fact the hotel offers you a variety of restaurants and each one has it's distinctive ambience. Last time I dined at ghe open restaurant while this time I opted for the Italian one (indoors). The food was amazing and so was the staff. I recommend the grilled bass... it was simply out of this world... mama mia! However I was bit disappointed during the breakfast as I found the staff there was less courteous and also thd cutlery provided was not neat nor arranged properly. Though there were a lot of options I the whole breakfast setup sub par compared to the rest of the hotel experience and way too substandard compared to the Italian dinner probably coz the breakfast is complimentary I assume. Overall I had a good time though I missed hitting the gym like last time (oh yeah they have a good gym). I would happily stay in this hotel anytime and sincerely hope I do get a chance again. Lastly the bathroom toiletries supplied is cheap and sincerely hope they improve on that. But thats a minor.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business

Dear Valued Guest,
Warm greetings from Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo and thank you for sharing your valuable feedback following to your stay.
We are delighted to know that we have managed to meet your expectations in terms of outlets and service provided by our staff.
Kindly be informed that your comment regarding the toiletries had been taken into consideration and was communicated with the director of Housekeeping for improvement.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back whenever your travels bring you back to the city.
Sakina AKKA
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Italian restaurant Food superb a gourmet ‘s delight. Service friendly courteous and reasonable prices .. indoor and pool view .
Egyptians are not familiar with meat cooked Rare so I tried my luck there and it was a perfect choice .

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family

Dear Valued Guest,
On the behalf of Concorde El Salam Hotel Team, we would like to thank you for the above kind words and taking the time to share your nice feedback following to your stay at our hotel.
We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience in our Italian restaurant Certainly your feedback will be very motivational for the team there to continue with their efforts.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay. The hotel is about 10 minutes from the Cairo international airport. Hotel is very well maintained. staff was really helpful and friendly from reception to housekeeping to the driver of the van who took us to the airport.Room was spacious, nice, clean, bed too was comfortable. Airport drop off service is very good. Overall great experience....

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
GRCairo, Guest Relations Manager at Concorde El Salam Hotel Cairo by Royal Tulip, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience in our Hotel; we are proud of our staff who takes extra steps in letting our guests feel like home and providing the best comfort possible for them. Certainly your feedback will be very motivational for them to continue with their efforts.
Once again thank you very much for your nice comments and looking forward to welcoming you back very soon. Sakina AKKA
Guest Services Manager