Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$132
Booking.comUS$132
Expedia.comUS$132
eDreamsUS$132
TravelocityUS$132
Orbitz.comUS$132
1,423 results
All reviews artificial beach lemongrass restaurant ring road close to the airport indoor pool the executive lounge kids area breakfast buffet room service free shuttle beautiful hotel main restaurant an oasis business trip cucina security pyramids
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed their for one night it was a memorable night the staff were fabulous the service are excellent I specially want to thank Ahmed Montaser &Gmal Abd El Hamid the restaurant mangers also I want to thank Hfez&Sayed Kamal from the room service they made me very happy and they are a very professional staff really they made me a very wonderful day

1  Thank MichaelWadid
Nairy Hagopian, Marketing at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Michael,

Thank you so much for giving us the perfect rating. I am glad to read your positive feedback about your recent stay with us, including the fabulous staff and excellent service that helped make your stay a memorable one. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

very comfortable hotel with covid-19 controls . delicia brunch was amazing and also i had great experience at executive lounge the staff were really helpful i will come back again great thanks for amir and ahmed

Dear robertkan10,

Thank you for giving us the perfect rating. It gives me great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed our Delicia Friday brunch, in addition to the great experience you had at the Executive Lounge. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

i would like to thank all the executive lounge team they looking after me and always anticipate my need before i ask for and it was brilliant level of service
also it was awesome care for covid-19 precautions

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Ray741d,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us. I am glad to read that my colleagues at the Executive Lounge offered brilliant level of service and that they were anticipating your needs assuring your experience was great. Thank you for highlighting the hotel's precautionary measures taken during your stay.
I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Top notch hotel close to airport. I really enjoyed my two week stay once again at the JW. The staff from the executive lounge, gym, and golf course were really helpful during this stay. Special thanks to the Bonvoy ladies: Tina and Shahd for all the help and the waiters/chefs in the Executive lounge: The 3 Mohamed's who are top notch serving for breakfast and dinner. Hope to see everyone again.

Room tip: Golf course view is my choice, higher floors are better
Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear MMCM42817,

Thank you so much for the perfect rating. It gives me great pleasure to read your positive review about your two week stay with us at JW Marriott Cairo. I am glad your stay was excellent and that my colleagues at the Executive Lounge, at the restaurants and the Marriott Bonvoy ladies helped make your stay a memorable one. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 27 January 2021

Staying for a week, you learn a lot more about the property and the people compared to a quick visit. Sometimes it takes a few days just to discover all the amenities (unfortunately, no welcoming info. packet anywhere). A beautiful Golf Course just out the back door offers 6-10 miles for walking/running. Seems like there are pools everywhere you look; all heated. Playgrounds for the children and the best fitness facility I have found anywhere in Egypt. The spa seems top notch although I never had time to try it. Usually I was waiting for something to be delivered or for the A/C to be fixed or engaged in talks with staff/managers due to ongoing issues.

Would I recommend this hotel? Absolutely! It's Egypt and according to the masses, such issues are in every hotel, almost all the time. The difference here is the PEOPLE who will help you fix whatever, whenever it happens. They will keep working with you until you are satisfied; they don't give up. They will make you happy in the end. That's a HUGE difference to other hotels anywhere in the world.

Huge Thanks to:

-The Very Professional Overnight Maintenance for fixing the AC every night and checking to make sure

-Executive Lounge Manager's, Chef's and Staff who dealt with my daily complaints regarding the limited menu of frozen/fried/gluten and dairy filled foods and always did their best to help me find healthy food somewhere around the hotel.

- The Cleaning Staff who never took offense when I pointed out the surfaces they missed between guests.

-Omar from "At Your Service" who was actually there early so I didn't have to wait 30 minutes for my "appointment" to use the Business Center. (Yes you have to make an appointment after 5:00 P.M. and on weekends.) Quick heads up: they charge you to use the internet in the Business Center (Bonvoy Elite or not) and for print outs, note paper, etc. etc. Omar made it worth it. Great help with printing, layouts, any tech issues.

If you do stay at this hotel make sure you meet my personal favorites TINA, SHAHD, and Mostafa from the Guest Relations counter (don't bother with reception -just go to the counter on the far left and save yourself the torture). These 3 people are AMAZINGLY patient, helpful, understanding, and will go above and beyond to do anything they can to help you and make your stay a happy one in the end. Couldn't have survived without them!!!

Ms. Kawthar is your go to for any help with SPECIAL DIETS or the Cucina Restaurant and is incredibly conscientious and really follows through and follows up with sincerity.

and Tamer - the Fitness Center Manager and Personal trainer with whom I really wished I had more time to work out. He has done an amazing job with the gym and is very professional. Wish all gyms were run as his is run.

(These are also your "go to" staff for any English to Arabic translation issues!!!)

Room tip: Golf Course view for peace and quiet; Pool View to watch the party!
Date of stay: January 2021
Nairy Hagopian, Marketing at JW Marriott Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

nikkichristinec2020,

Thank you so much for the 5 star rating. I appreciate you taking the time to write details of your visit at JW Marriott Cairo. I acknowledge your concerns about the unfortunate few experiences you had with us during your stay and thank you for highlighting my colleagues attentiveness and eagerness to help out in best possible way, making sure you are satisfied. I am glad to read the positive feedback about the professional overnight maintenance, Executive Lounge Manager's, Chef's and Staff, Cleaning Staff, "At Your Service" agent, Guest Relations and the Front Office teams in addition to Ms. Kawthar at Cucina and Tamer our Fitness Center Manager. I look forward to welcoming you back.