Ways to Experience Cairo Tours & Packages / Memphis Tours Egypt
from US$113.15
from US$69.00
from US$97.00
9,952 results
All reviews tour manager ahmed farahat nile cruise private tour day trip small group special thanks through immigration knowledgeable guides made us feel excellent driver sharm el the entire trip nubian village went smoothly kom ombo great company
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 September 2021

We were finally able to do our planned trip to Egypt, A 2020 casualty. It was well worth the wait! We booked our tours through Memphis tours - 2 day stay in Cairo, Nile cruise from Luxor to Aswan and back to Cairo.

Amazing service from Memphis Tours, honestly better than expected. We felt safe and like we had support in a place far away from home. Everyone was very nice and the guides were knowledgeable. Will definitely recommend to friends and family. A+++

Date of experience: September 2021
MemphisToursEgypt55, Manager at Cairo Tours & Packages / Memphis Tours Egypt, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2021

Dear Esteemed Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing your views and experience with Memphis Tours. We are so pleased to see how happy you are with your trip. Your review is highly appreciated and is very important to us and the community of whom are thinking about travelling soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2021

Mona Your own private female guide-I wanted to report on my Egypt trip with our own private FEMALE tour Guide Mona Gomaa. She was awesome!
I never felt uncomfortable about anything. Every question we had Mona answer right away. I was provided with ultimate guidance in everything. Thank you, Mona! This was a trip I will never forget. Mona your help, expertise and guidance made this an experience of a lifetime for me!
I appreciated all the communication and educational information and fact. Everything was perfect. Mona, you are sincerely the kindest people I have ever met. Egypt was amazing and what make is amazing is having you own Private FEMALE tour guide Mona Gomaa by your side. Again, thank you so much Mona for making my 60th birthday vacation one the best trip of my life!

Reviewed 13 September 2021

The guides were great! Shahinez was amazing! The others were also really good. I wish there were a little more time for rest and Street shopping.

Reviewed 11 September 2021

Our guide was wonderful, very knowledgeable and helpful! The whole process was streamlined and easy. Would definitely recommend to anyone!

Date of experience: September 2021
MemphisToursEgypt55, Manager at Cairo Tours & Packages / Memphis Tours Egypt, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2021

Reviewed 10 September 2021

Memphis was recommended by a friend and they didn't disappoint. Fantastic guides, great accommodations, superb customer service... I would do it again, and whe I do I'll only choose Memphis. I saw all of Cairo, the Nile cruise was fabulous, each stop along the way great... Don't think: just book with Memphis.

Date of experience: October 2020
MemphisToursEgypt55, Manager at Cairo Tours & Packages / Memphis Tours Egypt, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2021