Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM

from US$36.27
from US$88.00
from US$112.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The trip was amazing and our guide Ayam was amazing as well! She is very knowledgeable about the beautiful Egyptian history in all ways. Current day as well as modern day!
She took care of everything and made sure we were taken well care of, also for our 3 year old son who really loved her as well!
When we come back to Egypt in the future we will definetely book via this agency again for sure!
We were picked up at our hotel and dropped off when the tour was finished which was very comfortable as well!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

Seeing such magnificent monuments with a great guide and (to be honest) nearly a private visit was a totally unique experience!

Date of experience: December 2020
twitter-travel, General Manager at Twitter Egypt Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2021

We thrilled your time with us was so amazing! We endeavor to go above and beyond to ensure our guests have a memorable experience, it not surprising that your guide Ayah take such wonderful review of you, and made you feel so valued, she is an important member of Twitter Egypt Travel team!
We look forward to hosting you again soon for another fantastic experience. Have a beautiful day

Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

Thankful to Twitter for double checking our arrival and reconfirming as we gave wrong date for our booking. Friendly and patient and full of good advice for our short visit!

twitter-travel, General Manager at Twitter Egypt Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2021

We delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward creating an environment where
everyone travel with Twitter Egypt Travel feeling with taking care of every step of the process, Thank

Reviewed 1 January 2021

I recently travelled to Cairo with my two toddlers to meet my extended family coming from the middle east.  Being a Doctor from California, I was hesitant to fly during the corona pandemic lock down with my two kids.  I had so many concerns and anxiety planning the trip.  I was very lucky to have a pickup arrangement scheduled with Isaac.   He meet us at the gate and help us clear custom and immigration with in minutes and get us to our hotel shortly after.   He also organized to pick up my family coming to Cairo with a different flight 5 hrs earlier and brought them to our hotel so we can meet them.  I was so pleased with his service, I called him the next day to help me arrange the sight seeing I had planned for the group.  I had been to Egypt several times before and my experience were not that great in the past so I was fearful to put my family and specially my two toddlers through it. But I must say that Isaac understood my concerns and went out of his way to arrange a driver and tour guide that he personally guarantees so my family could have an excellent experience, and indeed they had an unforgettable experience.  Of all the trips i have made to Cairo, this was the first time that I had an excellent, hassle free, enjoyable time and I owe it to Isaac.  I highly recommend his services and I will not think of visiting Cairo without his assistant.  Thank you Isaac.

Reviewed 30 December 2020 via mobile

Very nice and efficient to be met by Isaac inside customs. It really helps getting through formalities very quickly.