“Cairo 2018”

Kaber Sobhy Restaurant
Ranked #124 of 4,285 Restaurants in Cairo
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The most crowded restaurant I have ever been too. In a very local area but not difficult to get to. The meat is the best thing they have. Oriental barbeque. Tajeens. And the highlight is Mulukya. Service is good and quick even with crowds. The wait to be seated is long
not less than an hour. Opens till late so better keep it till the end of your day.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

It’s my second time in Sobhy and the first in the new place. The food is good as usual and it’s over crowded as usual too. It takes 30 minuets in waiting list to enter the restaurant and we had to search for a table by ourselves which takes more time. The service is bad as it takes more 15 minutes to just take our orders and when I was asking any waiter that I want to make an order they told me to wait. I know it used to be like that but I expected to change their way when they moved. The food quality is very good as I said and prices are reasonable but the 3 stars are for the service and it maybe less if the food wasn’t that good.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

teast food was excellent and services was good and the restaurant is so amazing and so clean and nearby from NiLe.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

We were 12 person group and we visited in January 2018, we had to wait over one hour to get inside. once inside, the food quality is excellent, prices are very reasonable, service a bit slow because of the crowded restaurant at all times. I highly recommend the Grilled meat & Stuffed pigon along wit molokhia. Enjoy it.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Sobhy restaurant was recommended by our Egyptian friends and luckily we did not have to wait for table as many other people do. Probably the best way is to make some kind of reservation if you do not want to spend endless time at the entrance waiting for the table. Place is huge and it is probably serving 1000 people in the same time. There is a open space with a lot of tables and there are few rooms on the upper floor for more intimate dinner. Egyptian food and grilled meat where great. Prices are slightly bigger than in other restaurants in Cairo but it is worth to taste the food here.