Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Free cancellation until 20/05/21
Free cancellation until 20/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$7
SAVE US$2
Free cancellation until 21/05/21
All reviews shared bath a great stay white desert private bathroom comfortable beds nile river special thanks hazem museum backpackers saqqara alexandria ramses
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

The most beautiful place to make your happiness, really beautiful place and beautiful people who helps you to feel more comfortable, I really in this place I feel more peaceful in here more than my house
The place is amaziiing I recommend it very very much

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

I stayed almost 3 days, room 103 with a shared bath!
The room which I took has 3 comfortable beds and one wardrobe!
The room is pretty clean, at the night you can't hear noise from outside streets!
They have a lil kitchen ready for some drinks/food.
Two bathrooms and clean ones!
The hostel itself is clean and smells nice, friendly staff and helpful.
They have an area for sitting and watching Tv with a good view of the city!
I've stayed in another hostels before, but this one is the best! From just entering the main door you will feel yourself home!
I would to come back again soon!

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 7 January 2020

I've lived at Wake up Cairo Hostel for two weeks an it was amazing. The view from 7th floor is awesome. The staff made me feel at home. Conformable beds (real beds, no bunk beds), nice breakfast and sparkling clean everywhere. They organize Taylor Made trips to everywhere in Egypt (Alexandria, Giza, Saqqara, Aswan, Luxor, white desert etc.) The manager, Hazem, is an amazing host but all the staff were very helpful and attentive. Beside Hazem, I would like to mention Hassan (the owner), Amr, Mohamed Elsafy, Mohamed Nassareldin,Neymar and all the others.I highly recommend this place. Thank you my friends for everything.
Florian.
Glasgow, Scotland.

Reviewed 5 January 2020

Stayed in a twin room with private bath at Level 10.
Pro: Good location, 5min walk to museum, 10min walk to metro, 10min car ride to ramses railway station. Nice view of Nile river from hostel.
Cons: Private bathroom is really terrible. Water flowing from bath into room. No wifi at Level 10. Need to go on early morning train ride to Alexandria but staff refuse to prepare breakfast, this is first of such experience in my entire egypt trip where all other hostel are much hospitable. Not much food choice around the hostel.

Room tip: Better choose the shared bath, not worth the money for private bath.
Reviewed 12 December 2019

This hostel was excellent in many aspacts! Everything was clean, has a nice atmosphere and the staff was always up for a cup of thee and a nice chat. I am definitely coming back to this hostel for further exploration of this great city. This hostel shines a bright light in Cairo. Well done Wake Up Cairo Hostel!