“Great Massage/Chiropractic in Seoul”

Create Wellness Center
Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

I have been visiting Create Wellness Center for approx. 2 years. The staff is very friendly, and the service quality is fantastic. Best option in Seoul, especially for English speaking foreigners in the Itaewon area.

Highly recommended!!!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

I injured my back due to physical activity and work stress. I was looking for a massage therapist that knew what they were doing and would focus on my area of pain. This was hands down the best massage I've ever experiences. The therapist was attentive, firm, and diligent. She realized my back was a mess and did not stop the whole time. I received a 30 minute Therapeutic Massage for 40,000 won. I would have handed over my entire wallet after walking out of the room refreshed and relieved.
The room is clean, the headrest is comfortable. They even put essential oils under the table to relax you while you're receiving your massage.
I read good reviews on Google about this center and it was only 10 minutes walking from my house. You can make an appointment via phone, email, online, even Facebook messenger. The staff was very friendly and allowed my to push my appointment back when I was running late from the office. I would recommend this center to anyone looking for experienced professionals. They also offer additional services; chiropractics, naturopathy, physical therapy, and yoga! If I was staying in the area longer I would love to become a patient and get weekly adjustments and health consulting.

1  Thank Maddy B