US$71
US$53
US$48
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$57/night.

US$130
US$83
US$125
US$84
Priceline
All reviewsrooftop bartrendy hotelace hotelpet friendly hotelwater savinggangnam areacomfy roompublic areashotel roomair conicn airporttop floorthird floorspoke englishperfect hotellaundry roomrooms are small
Reviewed 26 April 2017

The concept is cute, but follow up is not there. Basic things not thought through for travellers, tea/coffee in room minimal, and the coffee in the cafe on the ground level was dreadful. Heating, I know it was centralised enough signs letting us know but 27 degree is just ridiculous. Building works across the road made opening the windows not possible during day as it was noisy and traffic at night was loud as well. Fix your temperature to normal one, its not a sauna! Breakfast finished at 9:30am, and kitchen closed at 9 dont know about you but when I'm on holidays thats when I want to eat it! On positive not roof top bar was nice at night, with good views of the area. Train station was a few metres down the street, though quite few trains dont stop there so watchyou dont jump on anecpress when your heading back.

Room Tip: back of hotel quieter, construction work out front
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bliptutti
HotelCappuccinoSeoul, 프론트 매니저 at Hotel Cappuccino, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Dear Bliptutti,

Greetings from Hotel Cappuccino.
Thank you for choosing our hotel as your accommodation choice during your recent visit to Seoul.
Concerning the room condition, it has been carefully noted to be improved for our renovation planning. Your comments have certainly inspired us to further develop our service for the benefit of valuable guests, such as yourself.
Once again, Your kind words have been passed on to our team, and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Great experience in Seoul. Nice stay in a nice hotel. Huge beds, nice furnitures. Hotel has style! Charming staff. Spent 3 nights. Convenient location. Two steps to a metro stayion. Many bars and shops around. Reommend to anyone

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank serguei6
HotelCappuccinoSeoul, 프론트 매니저 at Hotel Cappuccino, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review of our hotel!
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Overpriced, inadequate facilities, no air-conditioning and I was ripped off.

We booked a room for four nights and checked in on Friday 31st March. The price per night was 330,000 won (about US$300) per night. Korean hotels insist on payment when checking in so I paid the equivalent of about US$1,200 before seeing the room.

The room was small, few amenities. There was no desk, no chair, only two hangers in the tiny wardrobe. The beds were futons on the floor but that part of the room was raised so you could have a nasty fall going to the toilet in the night. The room was already 27C (80F) when we arrived. Staff told us airconditioning was turned off automatically at 6:00pm. We stayed only one night. Room was stifling even with the window opened. We got little sleep.

I asked for the remaining three nights to be refunded. The staff agreed and stated they would refund my original charge of 1,320,000 won (US$1,200) if I paid for the night we stayed. I agreed so paid another US$300. Three weeks later no refund.

I doubt I will ever see it so I have paid US1,500 for a single night in a small poorly equipped room with no air-conditioning. We could have stayed at the Grand Hyatt for less.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank rz0jcm

Dear James Hughes,

Hello this is Hotel Cappuccino
First, we are really sorry for your inconvenience.

Due to our centralized Air-conditioning system, we are not able to operate cooling and heating at the same time. We would be grateful if you could understand.

Also for the room rate, there are several booking options. You have chosen one of them yourself.

At the hotel, we have canceled the card authorization.
It seems that you should contact the card company directly about canceling the card.

Once again, we apologize for the inconvenience.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I saw the hotel on Condé Nast as one of the coolest hotel and it is. I' was so impressed wth the decor. The room was small but because of space saving you don't feel small at all ( everything is about saving in this hotel). The staff was friendly and helpful. Helpful hint. Take bus 6703 from Incheon Airport. It stop right in front of the hotel but you need to ask for Samjeoung Hotel ( across from Cappuccino) because that the common stop on the bus route (90 minutes ride $16 pp). Subway station Eonju subway station line 9 is 5 minutes walk. Nice view of Gangnam on the 17th floor.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Ly T
HotelCappuccinoSeoul, 프론트 매니저 at Hotel Cappuccino, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review of our hotel!
We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

This is a self-consciously trendy hotel, but it fails to deliver on important details. I had booked for four nights but left after just one night due to the poor sleep quality and the lack of room comfort.
Pluses: I liked the location in Gangnam and right next to a subway line (although it is some distant from Seoul's main tourist attractions, these are easily reached by subway). There are hundreds of not thousands of interesting dining choices in the interesting laneways behind the hotel and the laneways across the road from the hotel, and it is also a short walk from the popular shopping area around Gangnam Station. I also quite liked their innovative 'shared value' concept of the hotel which involves a range of corporate social responsibility programs which guests can contribute to.
Minuses: the room furnishing was more spartan than minimalist, with no chair or table and a futon style bed on a platform that was not very comfortable to get up and down from (although the mattress itself was fine). The main problem - and it is a common one in Seoul hotels - was the lack of cooling, and the fixed central heating which meant the room temperature was a roasting 28 degrees Celsius overnight. In Spring. The windows open to allow some ventilation but it was like trying to sleep in a sauna.
The price I paid for the room was quite high - it was much higher than grand 5 star hotels around Seoul when I was looking for a new hotel after one sleepless night. For that kind of money I need a good night's sleep.
I can't comment on the rooftop gin bar because it seemed to be closed during my stay.

Room Tip: As Reception to provide you with a fan.
Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple