Hostel Tommy(Seoul)(Great Value!)
US$208
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$238/night.

US$195
Agoda.com
US$117
US$147
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

Incredibly clean, quiet, friendly and relaxing atmosphere; although the excellent staff will always invite you to join them for some food or a few beers ^^
Perfect location and by far the best value in Hongdae. Sad to leave but I'll be back! Thanks guys (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)

Stayed: February 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 12 January 2016

Was here on a solo trip from 1st jan - 9th jan. I was so hesitant if i should stay at the guesthouse at first, am afraid i won't get use to it. But hey, no regrets at all. The staffs there were so friendly (like family) and we had so much fun though I'm only there for a short 9days. The guesthouse is comfortable too and has all the facilities like kitchen, dining table, roof balcony etc. Recently a good spot in hongdae; near many party clubs yet it's not noisy at all! Had really good sleep. It's also minutes away from sangsu and hapjeong station. Recommend to take limousine bus to hapjeong and walk over, much nearer than from hongik university station.. I really love this place and of course the people there. Thank you for bringing so much joy and being so welcoming..heart warming indeed ^^ definitely will be back!

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled solo
onehostelseoul, 매니저 at The One Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2016

Thank you for reviewing!
First, we miss you. :(
You should come back. :)
I look forward to the day we will meet.
Thank you!!

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Location was the underlying point of the hostel upon first booking. Glad to see that there was more to the hostel that made me value the experience as a ten out of ten. 2 thumbs up for staff and hostel

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled with friends
onehostelseoul, 매니저 at The One Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2016

Thank you Mary!! Miss you!! I hope to see you again. :)
You are my best friend.

Reviewed 6 January 2016

i stayed at this hostel for about a month with a friend and we had an awesome time. the staff here are very welcoming and nice. they always made sure we were happy and comfortable, and would do everything within their power to help us whenever we were struggling (directions, language barriers, etc.). they're all really funny and nice and were always down to go out with us during the weekends.

the hostel location is super convenient. food, bars, clubs, substations, shopping, etc. are all within a 5-10 minute walk. weekends are crazy if you're into bars and clubs or just a fun night out as theres often street performances down hongik.

the hostel itself is very nice, clean, and homely.
there's also a very cute dog with a lot of love to give that stays at the hostel sometimes.
definitely recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: the dorm rooms can get packed and stuffy if you have a lot of luggage
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled with friends

Thank you for reviewing! Katheryn!!
I misssss you sooo much!!
You should come back. :)
I look forward to the day we will meet.
Thank you!!

Reviewed 6 December 2015 via mobile

This is one of my favorite hostels in Seoul. I loves kitchen as whom likes cooking because it has an 'actual' kitchen. Not impressive but useful living room and rooftop is also one of benefits when you stay this hostel. Rooftop on summer is a true pleasure if you're a budget traveler and looking for a place for beer with your friends.

Meanwhile bathroom is average but not too bad. I just don't feel alright as I prefer dry bathroom rather than wet room :) Except bathroom I was alright with staying in 10 Bed. Housekeeper always awakened me cuz he was cleaning rooms everyday 13:00~15:00... :)

If you're looking for a place for quite sleeping but also for chilling with others, this is the place. Pubs and clubs are in 5 min walk from hostel.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled solo
onehostelseoul, 매니저 at The One Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2015

Hi Hoon!!

I`m glad to see your review. We will develop our facilities to provide our guests a more comfortable stay. Hope to see you again!

Best,