All reviews city hall washing machine super deluxe one bedroom apartment sauna facilities living room coffee beans fully equipped kitchen rice cooker central seoul lotte mart min walk first floor front desk staff house keeping indoor pool floor to ceiling windows
Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

Very centrally located hotel with excellent facilities. Staff very friendly. Directly besides the bus station for bus to airport. Nearby have restaurants that opens until the early hours of the morning.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
FPCS-FOM, 프론트 매니저 at Fraser Place Central Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Andrew L,

A warm greeting from Fraser Place Central Seoul.

We are more than happy to hear that our facilities and location have met your expectations.
Thank you for sharing your experience with TripAdvisor, and we are very delighted to have you in Fraser Place Central, Seoul.

Once again, thank you for your patronage and we look forward to welcoming you back again at Fraser Place Central Seoul in the near future.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 28 April 2018

we spent 4 nights at Fraser Central, front desk staff were friendly and spoke English well, room was fine - met our needs perfectly, we were out and about all day so only in the hotel to sleep!
Location was good - an easy walk to Myeondong and City Hall, actually if you like walking its a pleasant walk to most inner city areas. Thanks for having us Fraser Central

Date of stay: April 2018
FPCS-FOM, 프론트 매니저 at Fraser Place Central Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Marvy2,
A warm greeting from Fraser Place Central, Seoul!
Thank you very much for staying with us and taking your precious time to share with trip advisor regarding your stay.
In our continued efforts to strive for excellence in our everyday operations, your comments motivates us and will certainly assist us in our attempt to improve our service standards.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 18 April 2018

I booked the hotel through hotels.com and I had some enquiries prior to arriving, so i email about 5 days before check-in to check on the request, there wasn't any reply from them. I emailed again a day before check-in and there was no reply again.

When we reached the hotel, the request I put in when I booked the hotel through Hotels.com was fulfilled but had an additional charge which was not mentioned to me and there was no records of my later emails.

However, the appartment was of a good size and everything worked well.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
FPCS-FOM, 프론트 매니저 at Fraser Place Central Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2018

Dear Peitoh,

Reviewed 10 April 2018

I just returned from my trip to Japan and Korea. As before, our tour guide booked our Korea stay at Fraser Place near Namdemun market. As always, the front desk staff were very welcoming and helpful and spoke English, which made things easy for all of us from Hawaii!! We got in late from Japan, but they got us all roomed right away. I went as a single and loved the room I had! I had sprained my back a week before I left on this trip, so soaking in a tub of hot water was womderful!!! Every morning, many of the tour guests went for breakfast in the hotel restaurant and loved the food! I normally don't eat breakfast, so I went out to a near by bakery and got an assortment of treats to take on the bus and share during our trips. The room was always cleaned and restocked with towels etc!
I wanted to go to Gangnam on our free to find KStar Road. I asked the front desk for directions and they called a taxi for me as well as explained to the taxi driver where to take me. They told me how to get back to the hotel by giving me a hotel card to show the taxi drivers.
Many of the staff remembered me from my previous trips and were very nice! They always said good morning and good night! They helped me with my luggage when we left to come back to Hawaii.
I will definitly stay at Fraser Place again in the future!!!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Dani,

Thank you very much for staying with us, Fraser Place !!

I will pass your great comments to Fraser Place Namdaemun to share with every staff and we share your valuable comments
with our team to encourage all our employees, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

Once again, thank you for your patronage, and we look forward to welcoming you again to Fraser Place Namdaemun and Central.

With best regards
Fraser Place

Reviewed 10 April 2018

We took an easy bus ride from the airport to the hotel. It was right on the bus route, so we got off, walked across the street, and we were there! The staff at the lobby desk were very helpful, and at least one knew enough English to help us when we had questions. We ate dinner at the hotel restaurant that night and it was delicious, though pricey. The room was very comfortable and roomy. And I made use of the pool (an unusual amenity in Korea) and the exercise room, both of which were well kept and clean. Note: you need a swim cap if you swim in Korea. We walked the next day to the central train station to take the train to the Olympics. It was all very convenient and reasonably priced.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
FPCS-FOM, 프론트 매니저 at Fraser Place Central Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear mocomama,