All reviews tartine hongdae area editor's room awesome design bluetooth speaker newly opened hotel morning buffet hong dae the location is perfect awesome hotel concierge team mobile phone rooftop bar high floor checking out on arrival hongik university
Reviewed 10 July 2018

I've been in a business in Seoul and stayed at RYSE Autograph Collection for 4 night and I couldn't be happier. The brand new hotel is clean, stylish and the crew is super friendly. The location is perfect for those with not so much time to explore the city. The night life around and facilities are great and I felt I was well received by the hotel and the crew. If you want a great place to stay in a great and live area, RYSE is the hotel for you. Definitely on the next visit to Seoul, RYSE will be my choice.

Date of stay: June 2018
RYSEHOTEL, General Manager at RYSE, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Thank you for staying with us! Please come visit again soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

The RYSE staff helped me before even arriving to the hotel. They made sure transportation from and to airport was arranged. They were always there helping us find places to eat, visit, and shop that were spot in what we were looking for. Chloe, Mia, and Russell were always there to make sure we were enjoying ourselves. The ENTIRE staff was so kind and helpful. The rooms were amazing! The restaurants, cafe, and bar was equally as good. Breakfast was by far my favorite! (Avacado toast was the best!). Thank you for an amazing and most memorable vacation! The Galloway’s

Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your comments! We will be sure let Chloe, Mia and Russell know about the shout out! Please come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

I visited the hotel recently for a business trip and I must say from front desk concierge to the general manager (Jason?) everyone was very accommodating. This was my first time visiting Korea and I will return on a personal trip (and stay at the RYSE) all because of this wonderful first impression. The hotel is very clean and perfect for those who like chic contemporary accommodations. The rooftop lounge is gorgeous (reminded me of home/New York) and the neighborhood is very vibrant. Would highly recommend.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Hello SweetBlue007! We hope to see you back in Seoul soon to hang out with us once again!

Reviewed 29 June 2018

This hotel has everything ON TREND; from service to stay, RYSE got everything you are looking for. It almost feels like a smaller, trendier version of a destination resort. I thoroughly enjoyed staying at the trendy Director Room, with an impeccable breakfast at the Long Chim restaurant. You can tell that all staff REALLY do care about your stay from start to finish, and this was what really caught my eye while my stay at RYSE. Tartine cafe has some AMAZING pastries and coffee that you can enjoy and make sure to go check out the one and only gallery downstairs! It's a little MOMA down there! So glad to have stayed here, I'm going back, and so should you! :)

Room tip: Location, Service, Trendy, Long Chim Seoul, Tartine Cafe, Side Note Club, Hongdae
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

We appreciate you staying with us and thank you for all the love!. Please come visit us again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Recently stayed in this gorgeous hotel for business and for the staff at this hotel! Next for the room - clean and simply nice! for the location just 5 mins walk to nearest train station. There are shopping around this area and many good local restaurants! Perfect stay this time in Seoul! I have to reiterate that they do have very professional, energetic and friendly staff!!! Super polite and nice! My stay was really pleasant and they have make it more meaningful! Great job and please Keep it up till we come back and hope to experience this exceptional service again!

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you! RYSE and the entire crew hope to see you back soon!