“Two thumbs up for Novaland!”
Review of Novaland Tours

Novaland Tours
Ranked #10 of 124 Tours in Seoul
More attraction details
Owner description: We specialize in offering private tour, group tour & other tour packages based on your personal needs. Our managers and directors have over 20 years of full experiences. Whether standard, superior or luxury tour to Korea, your tours arranged by us will be wonderful, worthy, and affordable!
Reviewed May 9, 2017

This is the first time I tried customizing my trip with a tour. From the first email with Caroline from Novaland, and the many more that came after, My friends and I are very impressed with their speed and professionalism. Caroline answered all my questions quickly and planned our itinerary within a day! I didn't think it was possible to have all the things we wanted to do squeezed in but Caroline did it. Thank you Caroline, thank you Novaland!

All reviews
"insight"
in 5 reviews
"importance"

Reviewed April 5, 2017

Excellent! We arrived into Busan, Jeju Island, and Seoul on our cruise ship, and took a day tour at each port with Novaland Tours that Emma coordinated!!! We were met in Busan by JoAnn, JeJu Island by Laura, and Seoul by Mr Young! They were great, and made us feel like family. We were a group of 9 family and friends from Hawaii, and these three tour guides made us feel as though we were part of their family. We had packed filled days, and they took us to local restaurants for lunch and snacks...the greatest experience ever! We will recommend Novaland to anyone...we give them a 10+ we had a few schedule changes here and there, and Emma was on it! She always stayed in touch and the tour guides were always on time and very willing to help us in any way!! Aloha and Mahalo from the friends and family from Hawaii. March 2017

1  Thank marjoriemorgan17
Reviewed August 5, 2016

In the spirit of the upcoming Olympic games, I give Novaland, Emma and Young a perfect 10! Just returned home from a 13-day South Korea tour booked through Novaland visiting Seoul, Jeju Island, Busan, Daegu and a few other areas off the beaten path (thanks to Mr. Young). I'll start by saying that the Emma in their customer service center was an absolute gem to work with. She answered my many questions promptly and was always polite even though I would have driven myself crazy with all of my itinerary changes! Everything she booked came through perfectly, and we never had to worry about anything on our itinerary. Our 3-generation family tour group of 7 (ages 17, 21, 49, 52, 74, 76 and 79) had high expectations, and Mr. Young did not disappoint. In fact he greatly exceeded them. We booked a private tour so Young was driver and tour guide throughout our entire tour. His driving skills are amazing, and his knowledge and desire to please are second to none. Young is very proud of South Korea and taught us so much about Korean history, food and Hallyu (K-culture). He was so attentive to our needs and constantly adjusted our schedule "on the fly". A few examples were our impromptu visits to the UN Korean War cemetery, World Cup stadium, Samsung Delight Experience, East port towns for king crab (highly recommend this), farmland in the mountains (also highly recommend), CHIMAC (chicken & beer) festival in Daegu and extra visits to the many shopping areas. He also assisted us with all of our meal choices to ensure we tasted as many of the popular Korean dishes as possible. At our request we even visited a Seoul Costco and a local supermarket for some specially requested items. We all agree that this trip had the best food of any trip we've taken, and this had everything to do with Young's recommendations. There are so many other examples of Young's high customer service level. Oh, he is also a great photographer and took many family photos. South Korea is well worth a visit, and I highly recommend booking your trip through Novaland Tours. I've already started conversations with Emma about booking our next summer trip.

2  Thank Longhorn_Rick
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

We were a group of 10 adults and 1 child. Some from Melbourne Australia and some from Indonesia.
I was very happy with their service since the beginning when I asked for the quotation. Melody and Emma were very quick in response.
When we arrived there our tour guides were Young and Fred, they were also excellent, not only they were knowledgeable but also they were very helpful.
I really recommend Novaland for everyone who wants to have tour in Korea, China and Japan.

2  Thank Kersna P
See more reviews
Reviewed July 1, 2016

We are a family of 4 from the US plus my aunt from Indonesia. I corresponded with Joanna to create our customized tour and she was so on-top of everything. It took us several proposals until I finally agreed on it. She was so patient. Thanks to our personal guide Mr. Young, our Korea vacation was very memorable. He went above and beyond to make sure we have a fantastic experience of Seoul. He was courteous and attentive to our different level of fitness. He made sure we were well fed and tasted a variety of Korean cuisine. He wasn't concern about any time restriction, even showed us extra sites. We felt like he was a nephew who was a local. I love his energy and enthusiasm. My aunt who is a savvy traveler said that she never had a tour guide quite like him.

2  Thank Elizabeth Z