Conrad Seoul
Nine Tree Hotel Myeong-dong(Seoul)
US$104
US$57
US$222
US$199
2,066 results
All reviewsifc mallhan riverthe executive loungezest restauranttv in the mirrorthe financial districtriver viewcorner suitediamond membershigh techyeouido parknespresso machineexcellent hotellounge accessbusiness arearoom was spacioustop floor
Reviewed 12 March 2017

Love this hotel! It's really lovely, Rooms are thoughtfully designed and very comfortable & clean. Public spaces are fantastic too. Zest is a restaurant on the 2nd floor--great brunch. BEST part of this hotel, however, is the staff. The service here is OUTSTANDING! Concierge staff is one of the best I have ever worked with. Their knowledge of the city and best way to navigate it was wonderful (there was a protest happening during our visit). One concierge (Sei), in particular, was amazing! Great guidance and insight for us. The only slight challenge for this hotel is the location. It's on the opposite side of the river from most of the sights and restaurants (at least from my point-of-view), But transportation is easy via subway, uber or taxi, One of the best hotels I've stayed at in Asia. Would happily stay here again.

Room Tip: Fantastic gym! Connected to a mall for shopping & subway access.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, Director of Rooms at Conrad Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Dear 902AWG,

Thank you for having chosen Conrad Seoul as the hotel of choice for your recent stay.

Also, we would like to thank you for completing the guest questionnaire and your additional note describing your positive experiences at our hotel. We are indeed pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay at Conrad Seoul.

Your comments have been shared with the relevant department heads and team members concerned. And I am confident that your praise will serve to motivate all of us further as we strive to provide the best possible experience to all of our guests.

We are very pleased to know that the service especially provided by Concierge Team Member Sei Kim has contributed to making your stay a memorable one.

We appreciate your comments as it is only through caring guests such as yourself and through your feedback that we are able to continuously monitor and improve both the quality of our products and standards of services provided.

With this in mind we once again thank you for your feedback and we most certainly do look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel as our valued guest in the future.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 12 March 2017

Good property , they failed to upgrade me even with my diamond status and paying premium price .
Allowed club acces yet same deluxe room on higher floor . I expect better from Hilton .
With all the noise of the floors could not sleep much .

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank AABereket

Dear AABereket,

I would like to express my sincere appreciation for taking time to let us know your insight about the recent stay at our property.

It is concerning to learn that the stay was not comfortable due to noise and we were not able to assist upgrading to your preferred room type as we were recently running extremely high occupancy.

I personally shared your comments with immediate attention to our service team. It may be small details or simple requests but that can bring comfortable environment and result different stay for our guests.

I would like to thank you again for your feedback and please contact me directly on your next trip and I will put my best efforts to arrange a larger room so that you will surely experience the true level of service Conrad Seoul is known.

With regards,

Reviewed 10 March 2017

Not the best location if you want to get out and about in Seoul but the hotel is great with large new rooms with a connection to IFC mall full of modern retail and restaurants. The Hangang is just a walk away which adds to the location between Spring and Autumn.

WiFi is free if you join Hilton Honours (which is free)

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, Director of Rooms at Conrad Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2017

Dear seoultrain,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback through Trip Advisor and I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed the stay with us. Our team is also delighted to hear the positive comments about your stay at Conrad Seoul.
We are happy that our location being connected to IFC mall and walking distance to Han river assisted our guests with convenience. I do hope you will be able to come during the famous Cherry Blossoms Festival and add more beautiful memories to your journey.
We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and please do not hesitate to contact me for any further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 7 March 2017

The conrad is a comfortable hotel. The staff in the lounge are incredibly helpful and friendly. The pool was closed for renovations but the alternatives offered were reasonable. It was a wonderful stay!

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, Director of Rooms at Conrad Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2017

Dear stephbryan13,

Also we would like to thank you for your additional note describing your positive experiences especially at our Executive Lounge.

Your comments have been shared with the team I am confident that your praise will serve to motivate all of us further as we strive to provide the best possible experience to all of our guests.

As we are expecting the pool to be back into operations by mid-April, I do hope you will be able to enjoy the unique experience at our Pulse 8.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Amazing hotel! Was in awe for the service and also technology. The bathroom TV was inside the mirror, very cool. Everything is so high tech!

Very clean and has direct access to a large mall. Love the hotel so much! Want to return.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business

Dear Amanda J,

Thank you for your valuable comments and it is truly exciting to learn that your stay with us was enjoyable.

Learning how our guests enjoyed while staying with us and giving us promised opportunity to assist again for next visit brings such an excitement and encouragement for us to push ourselves further for continuously improving our service.

Thank you again for sharing your valuable and warm comments on our hotel and our team with us and please let me know if I can be at any assistance.

We look forward to having you with us again in near future!

With regards,