US$104
US$93
US$65
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Nine Tree Hotel Myeong-dong(Seoul)
US$133
  • Room Service
US$75
US$62
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

US$60
Hotwire.com
Metro(Seoul)
  • Fitness center
3,507 results
All reviewsnew wingdepartment storeclub floormain buildingfood courtduty free shoppingbusiness triplarge hotelstar hotelbuffet restaurantcity hallshopping malldeluxe roomexcellent hotelsubway stationconcierge deskkal limousine bus
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

An average business hotel. They have lots of things that could be improved. The spa is closed for refurbishment, which they don't tell you when you book. And they don't offer any alternative. Restaurants are overpriced, and aren't open for long (last orders 8.30pm!). Breakfasts are disappointing and very basic. On the positive side, the location is great, the staff are friendly enough, and the gym is large.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
LotteHS, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear dulu0z,

Thank you for taking the time to provide valuable feedback following your recent stay with us at Lotte Hotel Seoul.

To begin with, I am sorry for not to meet your expectation during your staying. Currently, the Spa is in under renovation and it will be reopened on June 1. According to this issue, I would improve the process to transfer this information fully at the time of reservation. Moreover, regarding the restaurant, I will discuss with relevant department to seek the ways of improving the service. I really appreciate you to give us a chance to supplement our insufficient part of hotels and to improve to better service.

Once again, I give you the sincere apologies for your discomfort, and kindly visit us again, so we can provide you with excellent service and show you the improvements we have made.

Thank you.

Reviewed 12 May 2018 via mobile

Great and excellent location. Service was superb. Loved the view at the bar. Jazz music almost every night and a good variety of cocktails.
My room was huge, and the bed was comfy! Toilet was very clean as well!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
LotteHS, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear RebecS,

Warm greetings from Lotte Hotel Seoul!

I would like to thank you for the generous compliment referring to your recent stay.

I am so delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us. It's also great to know that you loved our facilities, central location, and the bar. Your feedback helps us to improve and reach our goal of delivering sincere service to our guest. Therefore, based on the comment, we promise that we will make a constant effort to raise our level of service to ensure our guests always feel comfortable.

Once again, I appreciate your hospitable comment, and hope to see you again soon in Lotte Hotel Seoul.

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Location of this hotel is absolutely excellent for both business and leisure. Lotte department store is right next to the hotel and Myeongdong is couple minutes away by walk. We can take the KAL airport limousine #6701 from the airport and it stops right in front of the hotel. Super convenient!

Dear yyh_hk08

Greetings from Lotte Hotel Seoul!

I certainly appreciate your compliment regarding our property’s location. As you mentioned the location is one of the best strength factors, so guests can easily reach many places such as restaurants, shopping districts, and tourist attractions. Thank you for compliment.

Once again, thank you so much for the kind review and it was our pleasure to have you as a guest. I hope to see you soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights, location perfect, good sized rooms with sitting area, very clan and sharp open places, nice music at the bar (even on a Wednesday night), professional staff, and decent value. Very large gym, was impressed. Would definitely recommend!

Dear ctwino,

Warm greetings from Lotte Hotel Seoul!
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience at Lotte Hotel Seoul.

I am pleased to learn that you had a comfortable stay with us, and really appreciate that you highlighted our service, professional staffs, and the bar. We strive to exceed all our guest expectation by providing most warm, caring and personalized service at all times. It feels great to be noticed for our efforts. Thank you very much for encouragement.

Once again, thank you for the comments and I look forward to your next visit and provide you a pleasant stay.

Thank you.

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

It may be the best choice for trips to SEOUL. The location is also very nice because it is close to the airport and the city center.The lobby and restaurant are nice but very expensive. Very hygienic so very comfortable. The bathrooms were very spacious and the new was so comfortable. The meals were spectacular. I tried the best hotel food. The pools were fascinating because it was clean and relaxing. Hotel staff were gentle and polite. It is also very adventageus to have shopping areas around. We stayed in Lotte Hotel SEOUL for 7 nights during my friends vacation to SEOUL. This was our first trip to SEOUL. This turned out to be a good choice. I prefer Lotte Hotel again on my second trip. Thank you again to Lotte Hotel for all it's services.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
LotteHS, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Dear Armybirrax,

Warm greetings from Lotte Hotel Seoul!

Thank you for taking the time to provide some feedback following your recent stay with us at Lotte Hotel Seoul.

I certainly appreciate your compliment regarding our professional staffs, overall facilities and great location. Our hotel is located in the center of Seoul City, so accessibility to other tourist attractions is one of the best strength factors. Thank you for complimenting. Moreover, I am pleased to hear the breakfast was satisfactory. You can enjoy more variety of special foods at our buffet restaurant La Seine if you visit during lunch or dinner hours. So, I hope you to try them on your next visit.

I appreciate your feedback as it always helps us improve and look forward to welcoming you back again soon!