Royal Hotel Seoul(Seoul)
US$94
US$94
US$66
Agoda.com
Nine Tree Hotel Myeong-dong(Seoul)
US$134
US$62
US$75
US$63
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$212
US$187
1,591 results
All reviewsamusement parkcharacter roomdepartment storejamsil stationclub floorshopping mallduty free shopbusiness tripstar hotelfood courtstayed nightshotel is locatedbreakfast buffetpleasant staybusiness hotelsouth koreavisiting seoul
Reviewed 2 May 2018

First of all, I'd like to say that I am glad that I opted for the Deluxe room on the Club floor instead of the regular one. The access to the executive lounge was definitely worth the extra cost, not to mention that I had quite a good view facing the lake. There was nothing special with the room itself, but I did like the bidet and a bathtub. Everything seemed clean and organized, so I have no qualms whatsoever about the room itself. What sets this hotel apart is not the hotel itself, but its location. It was just super convenient to go anywhere in Seoul from the hotel as it had subway and bus stations right around the corner. Also, having an amusement part and the tallest building in Korea right next to it definitely made my stay sweeter. I didn't particularly enjoy the tower nor the amusement park, but my girlfriend seemed to like it, so it was all good. Finally, the level of service from the staff members at this hotel from the front desk to concierge was without a doubt one of the best I have experienced anywhere. They were extremely polite and very helpful with all of my requests, so I have nothing but praises for them. Just for the location and the service alone, I would most certainly stay here again though I'd probably skip on the tower and the park next time.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
HeeseungShim, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Warm greeting from Lotte Hotel World.

We are pleased to serve you in your memorable moments.

Thank you for your positive comment on Lotte Hotel's Club Lounge and convenient Location.

The detailed review you have left would be of great help to other guests planning to visit our hotel.
your positive comment has been delivered to our staff and we will share it with our whole staff to improve our service quality.

It would be great if we could have the opportunity to serve you better in the near future.

We look forward to your next visit

Warm regards

Lotte Hotel World.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were nice as well. The bathroom had a Japanese bidet on the toilet seat which was nice. The location of this hotel is what really sets it apart. First, this is the first stop on the Jamsil line for the Korean Air Limo Bus. Second, the hotel sits on top of the green metro line. Lastly, both the Lotte Department Store and the new Lotte World Tower are all accessible via underground tunnels. All in all, this is a great hotel, especially if you have kids bc an amusement park is next door in addition to a real park with a running track made of rubber around one of the lakes. This is an old hotel that shows some wear and tear in some places but I would gladly stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
HeeseungShim, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Warm Greeting from Lotte Hotel World.

We were pleased to serve you in your memorable moments.

Thank you for your positive comments. As you said we have strengths of convenient shopping complex and transportation.

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed staying our hotel. and we will share your compliments on our hotel service as well.

We look forward to your next visit

Warm regards

Shim Hee Seung

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

Very cozy atmosphere in the room, on the lobby and in the restaurant. I loved breakfast, maybe just right fit to my taste. Only one thing bothered me - bathtub looked dirty not in the way it is not cleaned properly, but in the way it was used for a long time, so need to be changed. Btw they have live music (piano and violin) at the lobby sometimes in the evening - amazing bonus:)

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
HeeseungShim, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear. arttemoff78

Warm greeting from Lotte Hotel World.

We were pleased to serve you in your memorable moments.

Thank you very much for the compliments on our hotel's facilities and since providing high quality is our responsibility, it feels great to be noticed for our efforts. Thank you very much for the encouragement. We are very pleased to hear that you had a comfortable stay at Lotte Hotel World.

We are also deeply sorry for the condition of the bathtub that you mentioned. We will do our best to provide you the best room condition in your next visit.

It would be a great honor if we could have a chance to serve you next time when you visit Korea.

Thank you for sharing your time with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Thank you very much once again.

Heeseung Shim.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed on the Club Floor. Check-in is run from a small desk on this floor, by pass main check-in and head to the lifts. There is also a free bar and buffet area which is open till 9pm. Worth a visit for a night cap. Same room as breakfast.

The hotel is next to the tallest building in Korea, worth a visit to see the city at dusk.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
HeeseungShim, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte Hotel World, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Warm greetings from Lotte Hotel World.

We are very pleased to hear that you liked our Club Lounge and the surrounding places of our hotel. We were happy to serve you in your memorable moments.

Thank you for your kind compliments on our staff and service. We will refer to it as our guideline in enhancing our service quality and staff's motivation.

We promise to continuously provide excellent service and facilities in the future. Thank you again for your opinion. We wish you all the best.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I come here solo trying the hotel as this very close with all ittn that i will take, also its in lotte world. I’m muslim and dressed in hijab and the concierge is kind enough to offer me a halal restaurant information and informed me that food also are available open selections for halal for room service if i need to that so wonderful!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank lidyamelia

Warm greetings from Lotte Hotel World.

We are very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the service provided from our concierge. We were happy to serve you in your memorable moments.

Warm regards,