Imperial Palace Seoul
US$132
US$105
US$66
Agoda.com
Nine Tree Hotel Myeong-dong(Seoul)
US$134
US$113
US$54
US$46
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

US$126
US$89
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$90
US$83
US$70
US$62
US$78
US$63
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$71/night.

US$212
US$187
1,051 results
All reviewsoutdoor swimming poolelegant hotelgangnam gubusiness tripclub roomthe entire hotelhotel experiencefantastic hotelincheon airportsubway stationsouth koreafive star hoteli highly recommend this hotelbreakfast buffetkorean stylecentral locationhotel staff
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Top Class hotel, One of the best stay experience in South Hotel. The location is just absolutely convenient. I stayed at several hotel in Seoul before to try out the experience to find out whats the best. However, Imperial Palace has exceed my expectation & fulfill full of my satisfactions. I would like to return again for this great experience. Highly recommend to all of my friend.

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank jackiezsc
IPSEOUL, General Manager at Imperial Palace Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2015

Dear jackiezsc,

I am very pleased to read your wonderful experience with Imperial Palace Seoul. Your comment will definitely encourage our team members for further efforts to keep up their exceptional service.

Thank you for posting your positive comment on TripAdvisor and look forward to serving you soon again.

Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

The entrance foyer is spectacular. Hotel is top notch. Definitely ask for a non smoking room to avoid smoky smell. Service is excellent. Driving range on 9th floor! Lifts, only two, very slow a peak times.
Central location for all night life.

Stayed: June 2015, traveled on business
IPSEOUL, General Manager at Imperial Palace Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2015

Dewar David M, Thank you for sharing your ecperience at our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed our hotel ambience, service, and driving range, and sorry for the smokey smell in your room. We will certainly be following up with our team members regarding this issue.

Once again, thank you for posting your feedback on TripAdvisor and look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Jon Kim

Reviewed 4 June 2015

Top-tier hotel. Marvelously luxurious room (club floor). I was especially impressed by the buffet breakfast with baguettes and brie, bagels, smoked salmon and capers, eggs, bacon, etc., as well as all the normal Korean dishes. They take good care of people with a western palate.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business
IPSEOUL, General Manager at Imperial Palace Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2015

Dear hoboarlarge,

Thank you for the great feedback from your recent stay with Imperial Palace Seoul! We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed our Club Room and breakfast on the lounge. Our freshly baked croissant in the morning is one of our popular F&B items.

Thank you again for the time to post your positive comment on TripAdvisor and look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Joon KIm

Reviewed 31 May 2015

This hotel gets everything right the first time. As I travel often to Seoul, Korea; I have had many good and bad experiences from many different hotels. However, Imperial Palace Hotel always exceeded my expectations and made sure all my needs were taken care of each day.

There was a time when I made a suggestion to the management team regards to the A/C unit and it was fixed within few hours without affecting other guests in the hotel.
Mr. Kim (the GM) and Ms. Park (the Manager) still checks on me time to time whenever I stay at this hotel. It somehow feels like my 2nd home...as I spend about 2 weeks per month in Korea. FYI I've never stayed anywhere else since Mr. KIM & Ms. Park's unconditional hospitality.

Room Tip: I recommend lower floors as the elevators can be very busy during check in & out hours
2  Thank Mightyhyun
IPSEOUL, General Manager at Imperial Palace Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2015

Dear Mr. Mightyhyun,

Thank you for taking the time to post a wonderful review from your recent stay at Imperial Palace Seoul. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Your positive comments will encourage our team members to work even harder.

Once again, thank you for the positive feedback on TripAdvisor.

We do look forward to serving you soon.

Reviewed 29 May 2015

The hotel is a classic 5 star hotel, where the customer is treated as a King during the whole stay. All the staff are doing their utmost to help and support you and make your stay as pleasant as possible.
The hotel is decorated with nice antiques, and the rooms a spacey and comfortable, with an efficient air-condition that is almost soundless.
Their Club lounge is offering super service, all the staff and especially Mrs. Min Cho was making is feel at home.
We will absolutely choose this hotel again at the next visit to Seoul.

Room Tip: Their Club rooms are very nice with access to lounge on 20th floor
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business
IPSEOUL, General Manager at Imperial Palace Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2015

Dear Mr. norgaardikast,

Thank you for the time to post a great review from your recent stay with Imperial Palace Seoul. I am very pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed our hotel ambience, service staff, guestroom and club lounge, and thank you for your compliment to our club staff, Min Cho. All our staff are encouraged by your generous words to work harder.

Once again, thank you for posting your positive feedback on TripAdvisor and for choosing Imperial Palace Seoul.

We do look forward to welcoming you back very soon.