1,287 results
All reviews outdoor swimming pool elegant hotel gangnam gu business trip the club lounge hotel experience incheon airport five star hotel fantastic hotel non smoking subway station south korea central location enjoyed my stay hak luxury sauna
Reviewed 29 May 2015

The hotel is a classic 5 star hotel, where the customer is treated as a King during the whole stay. All the staff are doing their utmost to help and support you and make your stay as pleasant as possible.
The hotel is decorated with nice antiques, and the rooms a spacey and comfortable, with an efficient air-condition that is almost soundless.
Their Club lounge is offering super service, all the staff and especially Mrs. Min Cho was making is feel at home.
We will absolutely choose this hotel again at the next visit to Seoul.

Room Tip: Their Club rooms are very nice with access to lounge on 20th floor
  • Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business
IPSEOUL, General Manager at Imperial Palace Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2015

Dear Mr. norgaardikast,

Thank you for the time to post a great review from your recent stay with Imperial Palace Seoul. I am very pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed our hotel ambience, service staff, guestroom and club lounge, and thank you for your compliment to our club staff, Min Cho. All our staff are encouraged by your generous words to work harder.

Once again, thank you for posting your positive feedback on TripAdvisor and for choosing Imperial Palace Seoul.

We do look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Joon Kim

Reviewed 27 May 2015

This is a full service hotel with several restaurants, amazing decor, excellent fitness center and decent rooms. Restaurants are average and the beds are very small for a 6'3" traveler but the best part is the location. Located in the middle of it all.

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled on business
IPSEOUL, General Manager at Imperial Palace Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2015

Dear Mr. Mark H,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay, and noting our unique facilities and location. I will share your comments with team members and continue to provide most exceptional service to all our guets. Please let us know when you visit Seoul in the future, we will assign a room with larger bed.

Once again, thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 25 May 2015

Since your entrance to the hotel you would get very positively surprise. Great ambience, great customer service and all you could need to have a great experience on your stay. Facilities are awesome and the price paid for the stay was fairly enough.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business

Dear OscarPR2015,

Thank you very much for sharing your great experience of your recent stay with Imperial Palace Seoul! Your generous comments motivate all team members of this hotel to further strive to improve our service and facilities.

Again, thank you for the time to posting your comments on TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 7 May 2015 via mobile

I don't know Seoul very well. I have been here 3 times now. So I figured I would visit Gangnam city, you know... Opa Gangnam style... The Beverly Hills of Seoul Korea.
They love Americans which is really nice to hear as so many died to free this country from the comis.
The hotel staff speaks real good English and are very friendly. The decor is sort of French Imperial. napoleonic. Rooms are cosy and have those kinds of toilets with heat dialers, so you can have a warm butt while ... Lol I know ladies will appreciate that in winter time.
They have entertainment in the lobby with singers and violin, I am talking "major classical display" the singers were all decked out, beautiful girls with long dresses...
The price was incredible. I booked through getaroom.com great site. They belong to trip advisor if I am not mistaken.
I will be back.

Stayed: May 2015, traveled on business
IPSEOUL, General Manager at Imperial Palace Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2015

Dear Mr. Jopin55,

Thank you very much for your continued patronage, and good comments on our associates and hotel ambuence.

We look forward to welcoming you soon here in the Beverly Hills of S. Korea.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 May 2015

My flight arrived early morning, and they will check me in. I always book non-smoking room, so when I smelled it was a smoking floor as soon as the elevator opened, I went down to ask for a non-smoking floor. Nicely. The front desk manager immediately and rudely told me no room change, before I get to explain why I was there. When I explained, he said someone must be hiding and smoking on the floor. I have never come across a more offensive front desk manager. The entire hotel is decorated in extremely Classical decor, you may like it. I don't. The room is ok, I was only staying one night on a business trip. It was just easier to stay than move to another hotel. One person could destroy a place. Don't go there.

Room Tip: Insist that the room is non-smoking when you check in.
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank steven t

Dear Mr. Steven T.

I sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay with us. I have notified relevant department heads for actioning.

Once again, we do truly apologize, but hope youwill consider staying with us sometime in the future, as we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to create a wonderful experience for you. Please contact me directly if I can be any of your assistance.

Joon Kim