2,766 results
All reviewsoldest hotelaria restaurantheavenly bedcity halllower lobbythe executive loungelotte department storespg membercocktail hournespresso machinewalking distancemobile phonegreat gymclub levelcentral locationexcellent locationunderground shopping
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

I always like to visit the westin chosun. It is located in the very center of Seoul and shopping mall(Myeong-Dong) is just 5 mins away by walk. They have great restaurants and hotel has great style. Never be the best choice!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2018

My husband and I stayed for only one night cto celebrate my birthday on our way home after visiting Gunsan.
The hotel is beautiful, with perfect amenities - as you would expect. Our room was excellent and the executive floor was as well. Beautiful breakfast buffet!!
What we found the most impressive was the level of service we received from the concierge, even after we had checked out.
We were not flying until midnight - so we stored our luggage at the lobby from when we checked out at 14:00, until we headed to Incheon around 21:00 and spent the day out on the town.
Our suitcases had been badly damaged on our way to Korea, so we bought new ones during the day. When we returned to the hotel the concierge graciously let us use a small room/staff area to transfer our belongings to the new bags (as we had checked out 7 hours previously we had no private room to do this) The staff organized airport transportation for us and were very helpful although we had checked out hours ago. The service was genuine and kind, and staff made us feel welcome and as though they genuinely wanted us to have a great stay -
not just giving good service ''because its their job''. We appreciated this immensely!
The only negative comment I can make is that the spa and sauna are not available to guests who have tattoos - I understand perfectly that this is a cultural thing and very common in Korea, however it would have been nice to know before we checked in. There is a small discreet note on the page of the amenities at the hotel (in the Handy smartphone provided with our room!!) - but perhaps could be a little more clear during the booking process, as we were looking forward to utilizing the spa/sauna and having massages etcetera. Maybe we would have booked elsewhere without the rule had we known in advance, so we could have access to these services.
All in all it was an excellent stay and the staff were fantastic!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2018

My friend and I recently stayed here and we thoroughly enjoyed the premise!
The room was spacious, even though we did not get an upgrade, and the beds were exceptionally comfortable; so much so that, although we had plans to explore the area for its famed restaurants, we simply fell asleep early both nights!
The hotel breakfast restaurant was amazing! The spread was vast and the quality excellent.
The gym was also superb! Although not as vast as the gyms in the U.S., it was more than sufficient to get a great workout.
Conversely, the pool was much bigger and upgraded than the ones in the states.
As for the service, as with other top hotels in the city, simply second to none!
Everyone seemed genuinely friendly!
Lastly, this hotel's location is one of the best! It is centrally located around everything you need, especially top restaurants!
Although the rack rate is quite stiff, if you can spare extra expense, or better yet utilized your SPG points, you will have an exceptional hotel experience!

Room Tip: Ask for a high-floor, non-adjoining room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I had a good experiences in several the westin hotels over the countries in US and Asia. I can say The Westin Chosun Seoul was one of the most guest friendly, heart warming services I have seen so far.

As a platinum reword member, I had an excess to club lounge, and they offer me the buffet breakfast in Aria. T
I have noticed them that I am staying for my birthday and did not request anything. However, they sent me the cake to my room as a gift and I was surprisingly happy.

Definitely I recommand to visit The Westin Chosun Seoul who are looking for the hotel to stay in Seoul.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

I had a nice experience here. The scenery is exquisite and luxurious. The staff makes you feel like a King in their usual Korean bow. The bed is so spacious I sometimes find it difficult to wake up. The bathroom is always well kept and the toiletries are excellent.

I am so much in love with the mobile phone that you are given as a guest through out your stay here. I will definitely recommend this place to everyone. Would really love to come back.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business