US$113
US$77
US$73
US$60
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$70/night.

US$78
US$60
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

US$84
US$64
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

1,756 results
All reviewsexecutive businessguerlain spaduty free shopoutdoor poolkorean restaurantstar hotelbusiness triphotel is beautifulthe executive loungebreakfast buffet issouth koreafitness centernamsan towerdeluxe roomrain showershuttle busfour seasons
Reviewed 22 November 2017

The Shillia Seoul Is a wonderful hotel.The location is close to parts of downtown. The staff is extremely polite and professional. Do yourself a favor! The views from the room are breathe taking.I highly recommend the hotel dining room.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 20 November 2017

For a long time, Shilla hotel was the number one hotel in Korea - facility, service and food.
But not anymore... staffs still bow with smile but that "genuine" warmth and caring service attitude is hard to find these days.... feel like they are turning into a robot.

Restaurant food quality also went down over the past 10 years... Agree, maybe it is my taste bud that has changed... But none of their dishes really grab me anymore. Buffet is also getting more boring...

Just hope that Shilla will bring back those genuine warmth and caring spirit back.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank jonk78
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

A great option for business meetings.

Later at night, they have a jazz band with good vibes in the lobby!

The personnel it’s always kind & helpful. Perfectionism at its best.

Rooms are warm & neat, plus comfortable bed.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
신라호텔, 호텔신라 마케팅총괄 at The Shilla Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear ibarbaradiaz,

Thank you for choosing to have meetings at The Shilla Seoul

We are very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our facility.

Your kind comments shared in this review are greatly appreciated.

All of us at The Shilla hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon.

Best wishes,
Vice President Marketing Division

Reviewed 16 November 2017

We recently had a lovely stay at the Shilla. Staff was very helpful and spoke excellent English. The beds were extremely comfortable and cozy (I slept like a baby which is quite rare when I travel). The room was well laid out. The bathroom was spacious and very well equipped and stocked though there were no locks on the toilet and shower doors so not ideal for a family really. The bathtub and sink area had a sliding door which again didnt have a lock. The shower had excellent pressure and was very easy to operate. The rooms must have been recently renovated because everything looked new and sprightly. The buffet breakfast is quite a spread … crispy waffles baked to perfection ... few signature items like pistachio roll and spinach bread were a nice addition to the the usual eggs, cold cuts, cereals etc. I wish there were more Korean dishes … we just got white kimchi on one day. The breakfast area looks out to Namsan and few adjoining mountains which were covered in gorgeous bright foliage and we got a table with a view each day which made it quite a unique experience. A special thanks goes out to the Concierge Kevin Jung who was so patient and helpful with all our queries. He recommended a lovely place for dinner and helped to made reservations for us and kindly wrote out the destination names in Korean every time we were stepping out. On the last day I went up to the pagoda and the sculpture garden on the Shilla property… I had the place pretty much to myself on the beautiful, sunny, autumn afternoon and it was such a nice experience and lovely way to bid farewell.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Nautical7,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Shilla Seoul.

We are very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our service.

Best wishes,
Vice President Marketing Division

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Shilla Hotel was suggested by my Korean colleague. Because it would be my second trip to Seoul, I told myself that I should try some local hotel instead of an international brand. The hotel did not let me down. Good location, close to Meondong and Dongdamon; convenient transportation, shuttle bus for airport transfer, hotel free shuttles to MTR station, Menondong and Dongdamon respectively; luxurious deco and absolutely meticulous room facilities. I stayed there for three nights. Happy and relaxed. I will definitely revisit this hotel for my next trip.
The only regret of my stay was that I did not have chance to try the restaurants not even the breakfast restaurant as there are so many good food out there in the city.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends

Dear M3658JPlauraw,

Thank you for choosing to stay at The Shilla Hotels & Resorts on your recent visit to Seoul.

It would've been much better for you if you had the chance to try our restaurants,
but still I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Warmest regards,