US$120
US$113
US$75
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

US$150
Agoda.com
US$84
US$64
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$73
US$60
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

US$71
US$63
US$73
US$60
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$110
US$77
1,293 results
All reviewssindorim stationthe club loungeshopping mallfeast restaurantfood courtspg memberfloor to ceiling windowsfront office managersteam roomdepartment storenight viewtop floorcorner roomincheon airportdirect accesshotel lobby ischeck in was a breeze
Reviewed 4 April 2018

excellent location- sindorim subway station is only minutes away. D-cube city mall is right next to the hotel.

clean, spacious, nice view room- bigger than the one I had at the courtyard marriott (next to Time Square Mall at Yeoungdeoungpo subway station). Definitely nice city view from the room.

excellent service- check in process was quick. pick up service from the airport (extra $$) was so easy to arrange (with prompt e-mail responses from the hotel). It is nice to have someone greet you at the airport the minute you go through the immigration and customs from Incheon Airport and be able to go to hotel comfortably in a clean, quiet car. If I needed to go somewhere, I asked the concierge to arrange a taxi, and the taxi was always there to pick me up right away.

Food-- hotel offered buffet style breakfast. international food available (about 40,000 won if it is not included in your stay). Korean food was the best. Great seaweed soup with fresh mussels, soy sauce marinated crabs, fresh kimchi. they were delicious.

The one thing I don't like about this hotel is, on weekends, if there is a wedding going on, you have to wait 10-15minutes to just catch one elevator that will go up to the hotel lobby. I wish the hotel would just lock one or two elevators for the wedding guests and leave the other one or two for elevators for the hotel guests.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
jameslee03569, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Hannah J,

We sincerely appreciate you for taking a valuable time to provide us a wonderful and detailed feedback, which is the greatest
encouragement and motivation for our associates. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed our amazing facilities and service.
As your advise, Our team will continually focus on improving an elevator system for making our guest's stay most exceptional.
Thank you once again and we sincerely look forward to your return.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I stay here on a regular basis for business. Usually the rooms are quite comfortable and clean. But when I stayed on the 10th of march, the carpet in my room was not dirty, it was filthy. There is just no excuse to let a carpet get THIS DIRTY! I reported this to the staff but really why did it get so bad before anything got done about it?

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
jameslee03569, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Dear charles g,

Greetings from Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel.

We appreciate for staying with us and thank you very much for your feedback on survey.

First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize for your unpleasant experience this time. Although we all strive to achieve the highest level of quality services and continually works towards providing exceptional experiences to all our guests, however, it seems that our service this time was not met up to your expectation.
Regards on cleanliness of Carpet in the room, we had to maintain well as it is very first priority of room feature which is really important for guests, but it makes you disappointed and unpleasant. We brought up this issue to management for intensive discussion and ensure that keep it as well maintained.

Dear charles g, I understand that our late apologies and efforts will not make up for the inconvenience, however, I hope you can give us an opportunity in the near future of welcoming you back when we will do our utmost to restore your faith in Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel. If you have further feedback regarding to your stay, please let me know at any time. Also, if your travels bring you back to Seoul, please do contact me directly so I can take an exceptional care of your stay.

Thank you.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I have been to Sheraton D cube many times for work. This time, I found two things that didnt meet my needs. I saw a french press so I looked for coffee in the room. I didnt see the coffee so I called. The lady who answered my call didnt know what french press was. I explained what I was looking for. When a guy brought me coffee, he brought me instant mix coffee. I showed him the french press, he said he doesnt know how to use it so he doesnt know what i need. I was kind of disappointed with the whole thing.
I drank tea. I left cups with tea and asked that my room to be cleaned during the day. Twice my cup was left dirty. The cleaning lady covered my cup with a coaster instead of giving me new cups.
The hotel needs to train their staff. Thank you.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
jameslee03569, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Dear. jkim k,

Thank you very much for your recent stay with us and appreciate for your valuable feedback.

First of all, I would like to sincerely apologize for your inconvenience due to our mis-communication for french press and cleaning service not replenished cup accordingly. I will take my responsibility and will train our associates again to improve our service and quality.

We will work towards providing exceptional experience for all our guests based on your feedback.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Let me begin with the good things.
- Great view if you get rooms on higher floors.
- Club lounge view and evening food is great.
- Room facilities are good.
- Great location as the subway station is just below it, good eateries in basement area plus shopping Malls.
- The Yeongdeungpo Riverside Trail is just next to the hotel. So if you love jogging or just walking then that’s a great area.
So with all these good things why do I rate the hotel with only 4 not 5?
I believe an excellent hotel of Sheraton standard should strive to be better always and here are the reasons why I down grade this Sheraton:
- Housekeeping is the first issue. My room was not done after I left for 3 hours. Maybe there was no signage for me to signal that I need the room to cleaned. I then had to resort to calling services informing them my room needed cleaning.
- After it was done the refill for tea packets was not done. Perhaps housekeeper thought my single tea packet is sufficient for my continuing stay. It was only top up the next day when I had none left.
- This Sheraton has, in my opinion and a friend who frequently stayed there, that the breakfast buffet is the worst of all Sheraton. This is not due to the quality of the food but because of breakfast items were not changed often. For THREE breakfasts I kept see crispy bacons (very thin and too crispy), chicken sausages, sun dried tomatoes, hash browns, baked baby potatoes etc.
Very sad indeed for this hotel if the above mentioned are not corrected.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank ahleongsan
jameslee03569, General Manager at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear ahleongsan,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Sheraton Seoul D Cube City Hotel, and leaving us with your constructive feedback, which is truly appreciated.

All our guests feedback are always welcome, as it gives us a great opportunity to get to know our guests better, and continuously improve our products and services.

Your comments have been shared with all our team members, especially executive chef and housekeeping manager, and we will work towards providing most exceptional experience for all our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Stayed two nights on a business trip. Room was large and all facilities needed. Large breakfast buffé. Too high volume on music in the bar, difficult to discuss with collegues . Well equiped fitnesscenter.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Lars S

Dear Lars S,

Your comments have been shared with all our team members, especially lobby lounge bard manager, and we will work towards providing most exceptional experience for all our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future!