US$83
US$118
US$99
US$84
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$96/night.

US$126
US$70
Free cancellation until 08/04
US$204
US$182
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 5 May 2014

It was my first time in Seoul, the whole trip was planned in a hurry and I booked the hostel a day prior to my flight. The location is really good, the hostel being on the main road of Itaewon district. However upon my arrival I got lost and the staff kindly came to pick me up from where I was standing.

The manager and staff are very polite and helpful. The manager takes care of every single one of the people staying in the hostel, helps them with their travel plan, enhances your options by key recommendations, arranges groups of people for trips to a certain place of attraction. They help you by day and night.

The place is a bit old and stacked, but the cleaning service is good. You can also have water, tea, coffee, bread, butter, jam and biscuits for free. I skipped the hostel breakfast to find local alternatives but if I had an extremely tight budget just like in my college years, that would absolutely save the day.

Someone made a comment about the rooms having no locks. They cannot be locked from the outside but they can be locked on the inside. Yet I would love to have a lock for the female only room. The facility has two adjacent entrance doors with electronic security system though.

My only problem with this place is people are too loud and the tv is always open. Since the walls are thin, it was a bit tough to fall asleep sometimes. There was also a guy who got really drunk and aggressive and started drooling over many girls and one night he almost attacked me when I turned him down. However I told the management right away and he was sent away. Still, the rules could be a little more strict in case of such incidents.

Room Tip: Female only room or the separate 4-6 people rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed 22 April 2014

This Hostel was by far the worse I have stayed in while in Korea. The bathroom had fleas, the room didn't have a door, the other guest in the Hostel were rude and extremely loud until 3:00 a.m. in the morning, there was a guy passed out on the couch in the morning when we left, the room was dirty, and the building was not safe/secure (I wouldn't stay here if I was a female). The staff were very disorganized and it seemed as though the only ok thing about this Hostel was the location near Itaewon. Would recommend finding another location to stay and enjoy Seoul!

Room Tip: Do not stay in this Hostel!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tyler G
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

Arrived at this place in the afternoon. Getting there was easy. Just the Airport limo and your like 50 metres away. The stairs to the 4th floor can be challenging if your carrying many bags. The staff was very friendly and caring. Place was kept. clean. Many thanks to generous owner for sharing some Korean and Japanese sweets. Also you get to meet other friendly travellers. I will definitely return here again.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I believe this is a family-run establishment and the staff, especially the university-age son, was gracious and helpful (so give him a raise, Papa!). My friend and I shared a single, which was tucked away in a quiet part of the otherwise very social hostel, so there is something for both worlds. The bathroom and kitchen area were fully stocked, rendering my big bag of toiletries unnecessary. Most importantly, our room and common areas were spotless. Yay! :)

Room Tip: Can't go wrong here! We booked a room last-minute, an hour before arriving, and still received a really nice room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed 2 January 2014

i stayed at a 4-bed mixed dorm and it was just myself in the room in both nights. beds and the room were clean and tidy. bathroom and shower were also ok. the only thing is that they don't give you a shower towel. they give you a small towel which can barely dry your face. but overall nice staff and friendly people. they give you free breakfast (toasts with butter, jam and coffee).

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo