Backpackers Inside
  • Restaurant
Hotel Icon(Seoul)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshyehwa stationwashing machineuniversity areacommon roomfree breakfastsingle roomcozy placehome away from homefemale dormsecond homesolo tripairport express buswatch tvbus stopminute walkroom typehot water
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was good enough. It was clean enough, had space for us, included a little locker. We were in a private room, which was very small (which wasn't at all a problem for us, as we went to Seoul for the city, not to hang out in our room). The neighbourhood was enjoyable as well, lots to see and do -- and close enough to Hyehwa station.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
blank82, 오너 at Backpackers Inside, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

thank you for your review , it help a lot.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I had a 11 night stay at Inside in March. Since it was my first solo trip I chose to stay in a female 4-bed dorm. The room was cosy and the people who work at the hostel are friendly and helpful. I'm not used to the shower attached to the sink, but the bathrooms were big enough and clean.
The hostel is easy to reach by bus and subway, it's only a few minutes walk from the station.
If I come back to Seoul, I will definitely stay here again

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
INSIDE-SEOUL, 오너 at Backpackers Inside, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

thank you for your review.
hope to see you next time again.
do safe trip to home.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

One of the best accommodations in Seoul that I stayed at. Very friendly staff, very clean facilities, very quiet location still close to Hyewa Subway Station and Daehakro cultural hotspot. Only tiny flaw was lacking milk for my morning coffee.

Room Tip: Shared a 4 bed female room with one young lady. Very convenient.
Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
blank82, 오너 at Backpackers Inside, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2018

Thank you for your sweat review.

Regards
Minyong Yu

Reviewed February 27, 2018

The staff and Min were cool.. The place is just ordinary, nothing fancy but I like it because after the day from roaming around guests can gather in the common living room to chat and getting to know each other.. I love the Tea in Inside :-) I will definitely recommend this to my co workers and friends.. Hope to be back soon!

Room Tip: I would like try dormitory type and if you want privacy, you can try single private shared bathroom still affordable like what I booked when I stayed there.
Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
blank82, 오너 at Backpackers Inside, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2018

Thank you for your review.

Regards
Min

Reviewed February 22, 2018

Thus hostel was the perfect base for my trip to South Korea - easy access to the city, the temples, major train stations and to/from the main airport. It also had a good atmosphere and nice relaxed vibe to it.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
blank82, 오너 at Backpackers Inside, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2018

Thx for your sweat review. Hope to see more good guest here in Seoul.