US$84
US$115
US$68
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

Royal Hotel Seoul(Seoul)
US$145
US$123
US$85
US$64
US$76
US$61
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$129
US$104
US$90
US$60
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

US$87
US$64
US$62
US$47
US$217
US$180
Agoda.com
All reviewsmomo cafefire stationshopping malltypical courtyardthe executive loungebig malle martsubway stationthe bushotel is locatedshinsegae department storefood courttraditional marketincheon airportexcellent hoteldirect accessbusiness trip
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Standard business hotel with decent rooms, comfortable beds and amenities.
Unusual for an international brand like this that there is no air conditioning in common hallways- only in rooms and lifts, possibly a cost saving or environmental measure.
Also design of hotel lobby is such that reception is on the fifth floor, via a separate lift well.
Breakfast and lunch was plentiful with a mish mash of Asian and Western options.
Located near large shopping mall Times square with nearby markets and metro stop.
Staff were friendly and helpful however denied request to store luggage until later time due to meeting logistics. Slight inconvenience to take luggage back up to room again and wait till they were ready.
Not particularly inspiring but gets the job done for quick business stay.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
CY_Seoul, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Seoul Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2016

Dear NataliePatricia,

Warm greetings from Courtyard by Marriott Seoul Times Square!
Thank you for taking your valuable time to review about your recent stay at Courtyard by Marriott Seoul times Square.
It is our deepest regret that your stay was unsatisfactory and we would like to apologize to you that our team didn’t meet your expectation.
Your feedback has been brought up to the related department and will be taken very seriously to make improvement in the future.
Your thoughts mean a lot to us, as they help to maintain and improve our standards.
We do hope we have another opportunity to turn your disappointment into a pleasure next time.

Thank you very much.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Nice hotel with great amenities and awesome buffet breakfast (wide spread, great selection, and good quality). The rooms are cosy, nicely decorated, modern. 24 hour gym. Connects to a neighboring mall. My only issue was with reception customer service staff as upon JUST checking out and realizing how difficult it is to find a money changer in Seoul (this is no Bangkok), I returned to the hotel immediately (where I had left my luggage as my flight was not for another 3 hours) and tried to exchange currency. But the reception was unwilling to do so stating that that service was only for hotel guests. And even though I told her that I had just just checked out and that my luggage was even still in storage, she still refused. Pity cuz otherwise this hotel would have been perfect - hence highlighting once again how important it is to have good customer service as that is what sets businesses apart in this day and age!

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled on business
CY_Seoul, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Seoul Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Dear allseeing_i313,

Warm greetings from Courtyard by Marriott Seoul Times Square! Thank you for taking your time to review your experience at our hotel, allseeing_i313. I am glad to know that your overall experience was a pleasant one. And I extend my sincerest apology for your disappointment at the very end of your time here. Please kindly be advised that what you experienced is certainly not our standard. Money exchange service is of course offered to checked-out guests when it is on the same day. We have shared your comment with the team and will do our best to reinforce staff education. We are deeply regretful for what's happened and, at the same time, grateful for your patience and generosity in giving us an opportunity to go better. Hope to welcome you soon, allseeing_i313.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

This was my first time staying at this hotel, and I understand why so many travelers rate it highly. Whether it is the staff at the front desk, restaurant and bar, executive lounge, and housekeeping, it is them that helped my stay to be an enjoyable one. As a platinum member, I got an upgrade to the suite, which was tastefully furnished. I liked the simplistic and modern decor in the room, including the hardwood floors. The executive lounge has an outdoor deck, which is a nice touch on days with clear weather. The food spread for the evening hors d'oeuvres or for breakfast is quite good. There is a gym with decent equipment and which I used while staying there. This hotel is also conveniently located next to a shopping mall, as well as close to the Yeongdeongpo subway station. Those coming here can have a direct transportation to and from airport via a limousine bus, which is very reasonably priced.

I'm glad I got to stay at this top notch hotel, and look forward to staying here again sometime in the future when I'm next in Seoul.

Room Tip: Their suites are excellent.
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled solo
CY_Seoul, 제너럴 매니저 at Courtyard by Marriott Seoul Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

Dear Hudsonmccraw,

Warm greetings from Courtyard by Marriott Seoul Times Square!
Thank you for reviewing our hotel with the beautiful comments, Hudsonmccraw. It always feels fantastic to hear from our happy customers about their stay, especially from a loyal guest like you as a Platinum elite Marriott Rewards member. We, since the beginning, have strongly believed that our staff members are the biggest and the most precious asset that makes us go on and shine. All of the management will keep taking good care of our associates so they can be genuinely and joyfully committed to our customer satisfaction. We are really looking forward to welcoming you here again soon, Hudsonmccraw!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

I stayed one night at Courtyard Seoul Times Square. Room was clean, comfy and cozy. I read some reviews that room is a bit small from some sites, but it was not small at all for me considering normal size of hotel rooms in Seoul.
I liked the fact that I had to take separate elevator to go to shopping or outside. It made me feel safe and secure.

I stayed at 8th floor and loved view. Even though it was a smoking room but it did not make me feel I was entering smoking room.

Customer Service was superb. Anna Jung at EFL was very helpful and attentive with wonderful smile. I stayed many 5-star hotels in Seoul and US. Customer service at Court yard Seoul times square is the one of the best!!

Wifi was stable and fast. Amenities such as toothbrush, soup was well-prepared. (Some hotels set only chargeable amenities in Seoul.)

I found not a single defect for business traveler!

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Taebub H
CY_Seoul, 제너럴 매니저 at Courtyard by Marriott Seoul Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2016

Dear Taebub H

Warm greetings from Courtyard by Marriott Seoul Times Square!
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback following your recent stay at Courtyard by Marriott Seoul Times Square, Taebub H.
We sincerely appreciate your recognition of our room with nice view, guest elevator, high speed internet, and well-prepared amenities. Also, I am so pleased to hear that Anna’s hospitality made for a memorable visit, please rest assured that she will be thrilled to receive your kind comments.
We truly hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to Courtyard by Marriott Seoul Times Square in the near future.
Thank you very much, Taebub H.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for a week in May. I travel. Often. I will go ahead and say that the staff at this hotel, was THE BEST STAFF, out of all the hotels I have visited in the world. They were genuinely kind, professional, accommodating and helpful. They really made us feel welcomed, like their family. The hotel breakfast was outstanding!! I definitely recommend the omelettes!! I still think about my omelette wishing I could make it the same, no such luck. The breakfast buffet offered pretty much any breakfast food you could think of, and more. It was good quality food, too.
The location was perfect!! It is a short train ride (and the train station is right outside, another entrance is downstairs in the mall open during mall hours) to anywhere in Seoul. The airport bus is only about $8.00 per person and the stop is right outside hotel. There is A LOT of shopping here as well, the mall is HUGE! A Shinsagae is right there also. The underground shopping mall is full of great deals.
The room was super comfortable, very clean and modern. Plenty of room, nice bathroom. I'm a Marriott Gold member and had club access. The club was great! Happy hour and dessert were great for snacks and drinks! The club staff was great! They got to know you, and what you like. They really went the extra mile to take excellent care of us. I will DEFINITELY come back! Seoul is a beautiful city with plenty to do and see. If you are planning a trip, it won't disappoint.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
CY_Seoul, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Seoul Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Dear onnjria

Warm greetings from Courtyard by Marriott Seoul Times Square!
Thank you for taking the time to provide a review regarding your stay at Courtyard by Marriott Seoul Times Square, onnjria. We are truly delighted to read your kind comments regarding our attentive associates and memorable breakfast. Your positive feedback will shared with the relevant teams.
In addition, It is pleasing to learn that the location of the hotel and the convenience of all the outlets in the surrounding areas exceeded expectations.
All of us will always put our guest satisfaction first and do the best to keep up with our good standards and heartfelt service. We are eagerly awaiting the opportunity to welcome you back to Courtyard by Marriott Seoul Times Square before too long, where we hope our omelettes will be even better. Thank you very much, onnjria.