1,221 results
All reviewsgongdeok stationswimming poolairport trainrain showerbusiness tripcoin laundryexcellent hoteldecent sizei highly recommend this hotelcomfortable hotelbreakfast buffettourist attractionssingle bedconvenient locationstayed for nightsseoul stationsouth korea
Reviewed 15 May 2016

I had a business trip and this is the first time to stay at Lotte.
I know this is local brand in South Korea and I did not expected at all.
Surprisingly all of the staff were so nice and very helpful.
Also the room was quite big especially bathroom.
Thank you all and I will be stay here next time.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo
Lottecityhotel-mapo, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte City Hotel Mapo, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2016

Warm greetings from LOTTE City Hotel Seoul Mapo.

Thank you for your precious feedback on our hotel.
We were very appreciated to have you as a valuable customer.

I'd love to hear that you're satisfied your staying at our hotel.

Our hotel always try hard to make your stay perfect and beautiful, so we hope that you had a wonderful stay with our hotel.

Once again, thank you very much for visiting us and we hope to see you again in the future.
Thank you.

Reviewed 14 May 2016

It was 4 days business trip. I loved this hotel, room condition was good(not large but enough for me) and location was amazingly perfect. Metro was right under the hotel and it had 3 or 4 lines including the airport line. I used the metro, instead of limosine bus, to get to the airport and it was pretty convenient. Staff at the reception were very warm and nice. It was wonderful stay and i hope to visit this hotel again soon.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank tizinanapucci

Warm greetings from LOTTE City Hotel Seoul Mapo.

Thank you for your stay with our hotel, and we were very happy to hear your feedback about our hotel.

We glad to hear that you satisfied with your staying.
In addition to your satisfaction, we always try hard to develop high quality of our hotel service.

We are eagerly looking forward to seeing you in your next visit in Korea, and also wish that you have more blissful stay with our hotel.

Thank you again and have a lovely day.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

The hotel is very good as per Lotte is always a great choice somewhere they have a hotel. The facilities are very good. Nice gym and also indoor swimming pool. Fantastic stay I can say, but I missed a room service.

Room Tip: Nice and comfortable room. Good sleep. I loved the shower.
Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Alicia C

Warm greetings from LOTTE City Hotel Seoul Mapo.

Thank you for coming to visit again our hotel again and taking the time to write a review.
Your review will be definitely helpful for for our potential guests and for us.

And we greatly appreciate your honest feedback and we will be taking them into consideration at the next available opportunity to make improvements to our facilities and services.

We hope to be able to welcome you back soon and if there is any assistance you require, please never hesitate to let us know. It’s our pleasure.

Have a great day.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

I stayed here several years ago and came back on business, just for a couple of days. As before, the hotel was a good choice and the stay very comfortable.

The hotel is well-maintained, the staff are courteous and always helpful, and the room was clean and well-serviced, with a large bathroom. If I had small suggestions for the room these would be: (i) the room isn't small, but there's too much furniture crammed in; and (ii) leave some creamer for those who have coffee with milk.

One thing that I noticed on this stay was that the hotel is very quiet. I had two families with children near my room, and didn't hear them at all when in my room. While located on a busy intersection, I didn't hear any traffic noise.

The buffet breakfast was excellent, with a very large selection. The WiFi worked well for me in the room and throughout the hotel.

Located above shops, restaurant, services and a supermarket, and across from the Airport bus stop and the subway, one can barely think of a better location.

The front desk staff were efficient, friendly and especially helpful.

I enjoyed my short stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Kevin H
Lottecityhotel-mapo, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte City Hotel Mapo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2016

Warm greetings from LOTTE City Hotel Seoul Mapo.

Thank you for your precious feedback on our hotel.
We were very appreciated to have you as a valuable customer.

I'd love to hear that you're satisfied your staying at our hotel.

Thank you.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Lotte City Hotel Mapo is a nice Hotel. Hotel and rooms are very clean and tidy. Friendly and forthcoming staff. Good Restaurant.

The Location is very convenient. The Geongdoek Station is just below the Hotel. The Basement floors have different Shops and a Supermarket.

Only drawback is that the rooms towards the front side of the Hotel are quite noisy due the big road and intersection.

Apart from that a highly recommendable Hotel.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Warm greetings from LOTTE City Hotel Seoul Mapo.

We glad to hear that you satisfied with your staying.

Next time, please request quite room in advance, then we'll prepare the room for you.

Thank you again and have a lovely day.

LOTTE CITY HOTEL MAPO