Lotte City Hotel Mapo
US$63
US$55
US$52
  • Restaurant
Nine Tree Hotel Myeong-dong(Seoul)
US$99
Hotels.com
US$228
US$187
1,199 results
All reviewsgongdeok stationswimming poolbusiness hotelairport trainrestaurants cafesrain showernice poolbusiness tripcoin laundryparis baguettelarge bathroomexcellent hotelsame buildingcomfortable hoteldecent sizebreakfast buffetstayed for nights
Reviewed 6 May 2016

I stayed here several years ago and came back on business, just for a couple of days. As before, the hotel was a good choice and the stay very comfortable.

The hotel is well-maintained, the staff are courteous and always helpful, and the room was clean and well-serviced, with a large bathroom. If I had small suggestions for the room these would be: (i) the room isn't small, but there's too much furniture crammed in; and (ii) leave some creamer for those who have coffee with milk.

One thing that I noticed on this stay was that the hotel is very quiet. I had two families with children near my room, and didn't hear them at all when in my room. While located on a busy intersection, I didn't hear any traffic noise.

The buffet breakfast was excellent, with a very large selection. The WiFi worked well for me in the room and throughout the hotel.

Located above shops, restaurant, services and a supermarket, and across from the Airport bus stop and the subway, one can barely think of a better location.

The front desk staff were efficient, friendly and especially helpful.

I enjoyed my short stay.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank Kevin H
Lottecityhotel-mapo, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte City Hotel Mapo, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2016

Warm greetings from LOTTE City Hotel Seoul Mapo.

Thank you for your precious feedback on our hotel.
We were very appreciated to have you as a valuable customer.

I'd love to hear that you're satisfied your staying at our hotel.

Our hotel always try hard to make your stay perfect and beautiful, so we hope that you had a wonderful stay with our hotel.

Once again, thank you very much for visiting us and we hope to see you again in the future.
Thank you.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

Lotte City Hotel Mapo is a nice Hotel. Hotel and rooms are very clean and tidy. Friendly and forthcoming staff. Good Restaurant.

The Location is very convenient. The Geongdoek Station is just below the Hotel. The Basement floors have different Shops and a Supermarket.

Only drawback is that the rooms towards the front side of the Hotel are quite noisy due the big road and intersection.

Apart from that a highly recommendable Hotel.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Warm greetings from LOTTE City Hotel Seoul Mapo.

Thank you for your stay with our hotel, and we were very happy to hear your feedback about our hotel.

We glad to hear that you satisfied with your staying.
In addition to your satisfaction, we always try hard to develop high quality of our hotel service.

Next time, please request quite room in advance, then we'll prepare the room for you.

We are eagerly looking forward to seeing you in your next visit in Korea, and also wish that you have more blissful stay with our hotel.

Thank you again and have a lovely day.

LOTTE CITY HOTEL MAPO

Reviewed 3 May 2016

My second time here and it is still wonderful. Good location and clean nice rooms. Haven't used the pool but nice to know it's there! Only one hotel restaurant but right in the basement is a grocery store and more restaurants and coffee places!

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business
Lottecityhotel-mapo, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte City Hotel Mapo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2016

Warm greetings from LOTTE City Hotel Seoul Mapo.

Thank you for coming to visit our hotel again and taking the time to write a review.
Your review will be definitely helpful for for our potential guests and for us.

And we greatly appreciate your honest feedback and we will be taking them into consideration at the next available opportunity to make improvements to our facilities and services.

Next time, I recommend you to use swimming pool.

We hope to be able to welcome you back soon and if there is any assistance you require, please never hesitate to let us know. It’s our pleasure.

Have a great day.

Reviewed 2 May 2016 via mobile

I had a 23 hour layover in Seoul and found this hotel on tripadvisor and other sites. I found it easy to access especially for a short say. I used the airport limo service to get to the hotel, 1500 then took the subway back to the airport. The hotel was located in a perfect location for either mode of transport. The hotel had anything you could possibly need and the beds were extremely comfortable. I enjoyed my stay here and would recommend it to others. It is a two mile walk to the central palace in Seoul but once you take a few minutes to figure out the subway this place is nice and quiet. I used the gym facility here as well and it was very nice and clean.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo

Warm greetings from LOTTE City Hotel Seoul Mapo.

Thank you for your precious feedback on our hotel.
We were very appreciated to have you as a valuable customer.

I'd love to hear that you're satisfied your staying at our hotel.

Thank you.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

I was in Seoul for business, after spending a week in Germany, also for business. I found Lotte City Hotel Mapo to be the Oasis away from it all. The hotel was so comfortable, it took me zero time to recover from jet lag. My bathtub overlooked the city (not all do), and I admittedly sat in it fully-clothed just to watch the hustle and bustle below. English was spoken well by the front desk. Laundry was a bit more expensive than I was used to, but same day service was great. Right next to a subway station that connects to several lines, which was very convenient. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floors are better, request a room with a bathtub that overlooks the city!
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
Lottecityhotel-mapo, 제너럴 매니저 at Lotte City Hotel Mapo, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2016

Warm greetings from LOTTE City Hotel Mapo.

Thank you for coming to visit our hotel and taking the time to write a review.
Your review will be definitely helpful for for our potential guests and for us.

Also your encouraging reveiw and compliments for front desk staffs will motivates us to continue to create lasting memories for our guests.

I'd love to hear that you satisfied with our service.

We will always do our best to present the best gift for your stay in Seoul, Korea.

Have a great day.