“Too greasy, too expensive, too crowded”

Shake Shack Gangnam
Ranked #335 of 123,723 Restaurants in Seoul
Neighborhood: Gangnam / Nonhyeon / Yeoksam
Neighborhood: Gangnam / Nonhyeon / Yeoksam
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I took the burger and immediately put it back on the plate to wash my hands. the greasiest burger ever tried, to the point that my wife got sick after the meal!

The place was way too crowded (just opened) noisy and dirty since the staff can't clean between customers.

I strongly recommend running away from this place and its overprice wet burgers.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The best burgers and shakes hands down! The shakes and burgers are awesome and you get fast service. The only real problem with this location is that it is very popular and as such inside seating is hard to find.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We don’t have one in Hawaii, So we had to come to Seoul to try out Shake Shack.

If you’re craving a burger and fries. Shake Shake definitely lives up to expectations. And their shakes are phenomenal. I’m not a big shake consumer, but my girlfriend got the vanilla and it was off the charts awesome.

The queue can be a bit daunting, but it moves at a steady pace and thought it was packed at 7pm, no one seemed to have trouble finding a seat.

When visiting foreign countries, we try to stay away from USA chains, but I think we’ll make an exception the next time we’re around.

1  Thank zalen e
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

I love the burgers at this place, they put on plenty of beautifully cooked bacon. The line is always long, but it moves quickly. I also highly recommend the salted caramel milkshake.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

I grew up in Chicago when I was young, so I whenever I’m hungover - I go to shake shack. It’s juicy meat and cheese just absolutey saves me. It’s savory, meaty, cheesy, buttery - the right way.