Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$128
Expedia.comUS$128
eDreamsUS$103
CheapTicketsUS$128
TravelocityUS$128
PricelineUS$103
1,157 results
All reviews cool hotel lounge bar nice design business trip amazing hotel comfortable beds excellent breakfast old town lolita city hip georgia personnel corridor terrace
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

Booked room with booked.net
Was supposed to be two queen beds
Arrived to one king
She said there should be pullout
Gave me linens
There was no pullout
They had no other rooms
Lisa Tipton
April 9th
$139.00
Smoke detector had a bag tied over it I took a photo and asked if that was standard
Also someone was smoking pot on the third floor and I notified the front desk

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2021

Visited in January 2020 and loved this hotel. It is a little north of the main area in Tbilisi, but still walkable to just about everything. The entire hotel has been designed with great care and has great atmosphere. The staff are wonderful and breakfast is not to be missed.

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Kathryn E
Reviewed 28 December 2020

If you stay at this wonderful hotel with friendly staff,and want to explore the surroundings of Tbilisi,we absolutely recommend their tourist guide Beka, an amazing History expert,fluent in English very funny and dynamic.
We took 2 day trips with him after having worked for the UNWTO conference in September 2020.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 14 September 2020

It was my second visit to Tbilisi and booked this time at Rooms Hotel based on friends' recommendation, some recommended the hotel and others tried the breakfast and recommended it - and they were good recommendations!

When we checked in, we were given a room which appeared to be specially designed for elderly or people with special needs, beds were equipped similarly to hospital beds, same goes for the bathroom. The funny thing we did is that we pulled a red string hanging from the bathroom ceiling which appeared to be for emergency since within a minute we had a full team rushing through the door to see what's wrong - we felt soooo embarrassed for the mistake we did but they took it nicely and we asked to change into a regular room. The takeaway from this is to ask not to be given the special rooms and if there aren't any other rooms - refrain from pulling the red string! On another note, I would feel 100% safe and reassured booking at Rooms for my grandparents or any relative needing special attention - the speed of response was remarkable!

That story aside, the staff at the hotel is very heartwarming, the decor feels homey, there common area is actually a giant library where you can pick a book from the huge selection and enjoy some quality time.. The breakfast is amazing! Big selection of authentic Georgian food!

Room tip: Hotel has special rooms with people with special need and the response time is incredible!
Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank NathalieAntoun
Reviewed 22 June 2020 via mobile

Wanted to celebrate special day in special place,We mad reservation at 10 pm evening and we informed it is birthday party.
We were late , but no one confirmed back other we are coming or not.
When we called back and asked if they can keep table on the terrace , Manager Nanuka said "no problem , but you have an hour before we close".
So when we arrived , security didn't let us go inside because of not wearing the masks ,so my question is , so how come the best hotel in Tbilisi isn't providing any safety products for their customers!
When we returned back with masks , we were hosted by blond lady , she said due to you been late your recervation on the terrace no longer available, we agreed to sit inside. I asked my server about martini based coctail and he just simple finger pointed to the menu, that was hole recommendation. While we were waiting our cocktail, we went to smoke on the terrace , and we saw available table.
Therefore we were promised by blond lady to be informed whenever any table will be available on the terrace.So we asked our server to sit over there, after double checking he approved .
At 11:35 they asked to paid bill as they are closing soon.
I went to server and said that we are celebrating birthday and please if they can send small cake , he said ask one servers outside where u are sitting, i said I dont want to ask outside as it must be suprise, he said "OK I will take care" . I even asked how much it will cost for it, but his answer was "it is complimentary from our hotel" .
At 00:00 we were singing happy birthday song and next to us server was nicely cleaning tables, forgot about us and our celebration.
Spacial day in year we decide to celebrate with you and was first time really angry and disappointed.

Date of stay: June 2020