See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Hotel Istanbul which is located D. Aghmashenebeli Avenue in one of the old and well known parts of Tbilisi. Tasteful meals and drinks. Kind and pleasant people serving you all day long. Very good place to stay and start your journey in Tbilisi and Georgia.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Hotel ''Istanbul'' is very nice and pleasant place to stay in one of the central and old part of Tbilisi, stuff is very hospital, kind and ready to satisfy client needs, tasefull breakfast and good start to begin tours and Georgia

Room Tip: rooms with view are better
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

very nice hotel. is located in center of tbilisi, it's very comfortable to visit all sightseeng places from here. It's really comfy place with a good staff and services, nice apartaments for families friends and solo visits. sincerely recommend you to take a rest in this hotel.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sandro D
Reviewed 7 September 2016

we stayed in this hotel in july and it was the most Beautiful summer in our life....the kindless and family Environment you can feel from the Entrance. clean rooms, everything is working, free wifi, nice breakfast....there is everything for comfortable rest....the street is amazing, its very famous avenue named agmashenebeli , there are a lot of cofe-bars, restourants, shops....its really center of the city.....lovely

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 8 May 2016

I planned a very last minute trip to Georgia last week, in the same day I booked my flight and heads up to the Airport. I flew from SHJ International Airport around 5:30pm DXB time and arrive at Tbilisi around 9:00pm. I have not book any accommodation as I am not decided where to go first, and being in the same place for the second time around. At the airport I met George, a private driver who is so welcoming and as I ask him to bring me to Gudauri, we agreed on a discounted rate even though the weather was not so good. He had requested to bring along Nona, his wife who is a Hotel Manager of Istanbul Hotel. My first impression did last as she was very accommodating and helpful. As George have difficulties in speaking English, Nona was the one who reassured to me that everything would be well and if I needed assistance, I can reach out to her. After two days in Gudauri, I head back to the city and ask Nona for George to come and pick me up and booked for me the rest of the nights whilst staying in the Tbilisi. I arrived exactly on check in time and my room is clean, very tidy and ready for me to rest. The room is not so big but what is best is the accessibility as it is located in a prime location. I paid a very good value indeed, the breakfast was good and the people who work there is very accommodating, not to mention Nona as I have already met earlier. There are nearby coffee shops, restaurant and fast-food chain (McDo), shopping boutique. Best feature in the room is the bidet spray. You normally get this on 4 or 3 star hotels in Europe as they usually have tissue only. For me this is quite hygienic and you know how it feels being cleaned up. :) I am very thankful to Nona for introducing Istanbul Hotel, rest assured I will book this hotel again and refer it to any of my friends, colleagues travelling to Georgia. What a great stay! Please do contact Nona and George if you wish to travel to this wonderful place. They sure can give you a good economical price for a stay and transfers.

Room Tip: Clean, tidy room with Bidet spray in the bath and toilet.
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo
zviadisvs2014, Администратор at Istanbul Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2016

thanks a lot .....we hope see you next time.best regards nona