“Must Go!!!!”
Review of Orshimo

Orshimo
Ranked #9 of 917 Restaurants in Tbilisi
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Description: "ORSHIMO" Wine Bar & Restaurant located in the heart of Tbilisi Old Town . We have Georgian cuisine and big choice of Georgian BIO wines . "ORSHIMO" consists of three floors , on first floor you can sit close to fireplace and listen live Piano music . On second floor we have bar . On Third floor is Roof Top with perfect view on 'Narikaala' river 'Mtkvari' president palace , you can see nine churches of Tbilisi . Also you can sit on the balcony also with nice wiev on 'Narikala' . Our staff is always ready to help our guests to choose food wine and etc. We are host to our guests ... In menu you can see on the whole fresh and natural product : Homemade juice , honey , jams , Georgian rare cheese , Georgian traditional food . Live piano music is all evening 20:00-23:00
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

One of my favorite places in Tbilisi!!! Food, service, atmosphere, and live piano music were outstanding!!!! Thank You!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had dinner at Orshimo, the place is really cozy and beautiful, a pianist was playing during the dinner: very pleasant atmosphere but the food was very salty, the cheese was ok, the lamb was over cooked and chewy, the garnish was 3 plain mushrooms and big peppers. The main course didn’t came together, when I finished my dish we waited 10 minutes for the other to come. We asked the waiter to help us to choose the wine and he gave us the most expensive wine on the list without warning us... (bad move because it wasn’t even good). We won’t be back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited this restaurant during my solo trip to Tbilisi. I had wondered if it would be a posh restaurant before I went but it turned out to be a nice cozy place. The wait staff were friendly and the prices seem reasonable. I only had a Georgian sausage dish, which was good but did not try enough dishes to give a fair review about the food. Unfortunately I could not stay for live music but would return this place for that if I have an opportunity to visit Tbilisi.

1  Thank Chartaro
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing piano live music surrounded by a romantic scene of candles and warm light . Best place for couples

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went based on Trip Advisor reviews. Food was AMAZING! Restaurant was beautiful and piano player was great...... service was ok....made us question the amazing reviews. Met another traveler there also based on reviews and he thought the same. Go there for the food..... not the service!