Airways Hotel(Port Moresby)
US$214
US$199
Grand Papua Hotel(Port Moresby)
US$165
US$139
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

US$193
Ela Beach Hotel(Port Moresby)
US$139
US$142
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Raintree Lodge(Port Moresby)(Great Value!)
US$135
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
The Shady Rest Hotel(Port Moresby)(Great Value!)
US$136
All reviewsvalentine's dayexcellent hospitalitypumpkin jamspecial thanksperfect choicepoolside barpool area isrooms are cleanplace to staypangbellaapechermanaviarygovernmentporthideaway
Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

This is Moresby's latest hotel offering and although situated where many city residents would consider to be the wrong end of town it is certainly worth visiting.

The set up of the hotel is excellent and a welcome addition to the hotel scene in this fast growing city which hosts APEC in 2018.

It is minutes from the new International Convention Centre and the seat of government in Waigani as well as Parliament and the Central Government Offices .

My visit was a first time visit for a Saturday lunch and frankly that was a disappointment. One would have thought local chefs would know how to cook and present local vegetables? However it only opened last November so guess it is still a work in progress . But not being able to serve a cold beer quickly and efficiently in this hot humid city was a real no no .

Try the fabulous Lingxhi Spa and the poolside Blue Bayou poolside bar if you want to get into escape mode .

Don't miss the bird sanctuary which features real birds of paradise which will feed from your hand-an experience not to be missed and which you will see nowhere else in the world .

Welcome Sanctuary always worth another visit .

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 19 May 2018

I spent a night here back in March when our flight was cancelled. Air New Guinea paid the bill, so I can't say much about value for price. The room that I was given was fascinating - really more like two rooms with a bathroom in the middle. Loved that. The bed was comfortable, good wifi. The pool was a bit small, but I don't like swimming in pools so that wasn't an issue. There is a bar by the pool, and I spent a pleasant afternoon with my group sitting around the pool having a few drinks.

The staff is great. I'm sorry that I don't remember the name of the young man who went out of his way to help us when one of our group checked out early without letting us know. He was great, went way beyond the call of duty.

TV was good, bathroom was good as well. I had room service for dinner, and it was excellent. Our transfer back to the airport in the morning was handled very efficiently, and we were all given a call to let us know when it was time to go.

If I get back to Port Moresby, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Nice place, good food, excellent service especially to Ms. Zenka and Chef Joly who personally assist us while we had lunch in the restaurant.Your truly in a sanctuary.I recommend this hotel to everyone whos looking for a good stay, good food and great service. I hope to be back for a longer visit in the future.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Good place,good food, nice staff, especially zenka
you can relax at night or hang out with friends,the place is safe,
Thanks so much for the experience here in sanctuary hotel & spa, i will share this to some of my friends to go here....

Reyxiz Llagas

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Dining area is spaciuos. Excellent hospitality.
Moat friendly and helpful staff most especially to, (Ms. Zenka) who accomodates us during our stay. Thank you so much "Sanctuary Hotel Resort and Spa". We look forward to our next visit there.

Annie Yasa Buison