US$184
US$134
US$139
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Grand Papua Hotel(Port Moresby)
US$165
Ela Beach Hotel(Port Moresby)
US$139
US$137
US$130
  • Pool
US$145
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$193
US$189
Free cancellation until 07/21
US$135
The Shady Rest Hotel(Port Moresby)(Great Value!)
US$136
All reviewsbacchus restaurantdakota wingarmed guardsbutler servicebliss spaplace to stayan oasisclose to the airportpapua new guineainternational airportappointed roomsbusiness tripother hotelsgreat gymfine diningair niuginiminutes from the airport
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Hey everyone! I travel quite a lot and usually never have time for writing reviews about the hotel, but not this time!!! AIRWAYS hotel in general and their service just amazing!!! I highly recommend to visit this hotel and you’ll have a great memory for the rest of your life! About the hotel: nice and safe green territory with Entertainment such as tennis zone, pool view zone, spa, gym, etc... there’s a small shop near the hotel where you can find all necessary things if needed.restaurant with a best view in Port-Moresby is available for the guests every day for breakfast,lunch and dinner! Very tasty food, which is important for me!))
Stuff: almost everyone knows you by name, always greets you which is quite sweet, so you have a really nice mood for the rest of your day!!!
Special thanks to Mr. GORDON for his great hospitality and attention!!! Many thanks for the present you made at my speck out!))) My room was even upgraded to President suite, so much gratitude never end!)) if you visit Airways, book at least one night there- it is MUST see of the hotel!!! 2-level apartment with beautiful view, big balcony and amazing bath will not let your memory forget the stay there! Lounge access is the other best card of the hotel! Sometimes you don’t even need dinner, because at complimentary happy hours you can find all!!! From beverage to canapés!)
Many thanks to Mr. Vitaly and Ms. Stanislava for their special support and hospitality! Very smart, sweet and great people! Other stuff- I don’t remember the names, but next I will definetly write their names here too!)
At the end- I’ll definitely came back here in August, no other hotels cannot be compared at all, as I stayed already in other last February....
Thank you again for everything and see ya’lol in August!
Best,
Natalia

Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

The Staff were beyond professional. They went out of there way to accomodate my crew and assist us when we were delayed for 24+ hours by the local airlines.
Pools and food were next level!
I will be back for sure.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed 9 June 2018

As a frequent traveler and tour leader to Papua New Guinea, I must say that without the incredible service from the Airways and their staff, my job would be 10 times more difficult. Not only am I treated with warmth and gracious hospitality, I can guarantee my guests will be as happy. Of course, the hotel property is amazing, lovely rooms, good food - it's the care, smiles and attention that make this THE place to stay when flying in and out of Port Moresby.

Room Tip: I highly recommend the Dakota Jr. Suite.
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

An awesome hotel - a tranquil oasis in the PNG capital of Port Moresby. Calm rooms with gorgeous bathrooms. We stayed for a night and made use of the gym facilities and squash courts; the spa - wonderful relaxing massage; and had dinner at Bacchus restaurant. A buffet breakfast at Vue restaurant the next morning was a great end to our stay. The staff are very friendly and helpful. They kindly upgraded our room to celebrate our wedding anniversary and greeted us with iced tea, champagne and cake. Really excellent service. I’ll definitely be staying here again!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2018

So many wonderful sights and experiences to be had in this extraordinary third world country. Hospitality and assistance of local people is boundless, happy and warm in every sense. The country has incredible history, culture, geographical visions and challenges and oodles of variety , beauty and spirit.
Port Moresby town, Hannaubada village, Sogeri Village, BOMANA War Cemetry, Sunset Village.
Must check out sometime in your life.

Room Tip: If you like Planes , go the Airport side...just superb .
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business
SushilGordon, General Manager at Airways Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Hello Francis M

Thank you for your comments.

It is so refreshing to hear comments like yours. I completely agree with you. Our staff is most hospitable and warm people naturally.

The country is beautiful and lot of places are unexplored and are pristine. One must take some time out and visit, I agree.

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to welcome you back to Airways Hotel on your next visit to PNG.

With Best Regards