All reviews coffee or tea breakfast was included taxi service patricia kitchenette tv wifi
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We arrived at the hotel from early morning, 9am.We checked in and were given our rooms from then although check in time is 3pm.The staff was very efficient.Our stay was problem free.AC/hot water/cable tv/breakfast on time..very good.Taxi service was arranged promptly.The drivers went beyond their means to help us move around.The location of the Hotel was ideal,restaurants,shops,etc were all close by.The one man security personnel at the Hotel was always onspot regardless of the time.

Room tip: The hotel is in a quiet area.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Glenn R
Reviewed 18 June 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at the Signature Inn. When we arrived we were not sure exactly how many nights we required and they were very accommodating and flexible. As it turned out we stayed for 6 nights and we must give a big thankyou to Indira at the front desk as she was especially helpful including trying to organise tours. The room was clean large with a couch, kitchenette with sink, microwave, fridge but no utensils. There was a small dining table and TV in the room as well. We mentioned our TV was not working and they went out of their way to fix immediately. The common areas are cleaned very well. The breakfast was included but was uninspiring and could be easily missed. To get around Georgetown you need a taxi which the front desk is happy to phone for you. They almost always come within a few minutes and the reasonable rate is set depending on distance so it is a hassle free experience. Note: if you want to go to Kaieteur Falls and on river trips try and book before you arrive in Georgetown as it was very difficult to do at the last moment and you may miss out.

Date of stay: May 2017
2  Thank CricketGirlD
Reviewed 9 May 2017

I recently stayed at the Signature Inn hotel from 16th April to 1st May 2017. At first whilst looking at other pretigious hotel locally, I found them very clinical and not really adepth with real Guyanese culture.

I was greeting by both Managers Indira and Natasha who made me feel so welcomed to the hotel. The cook, who I called the House Mother - Patsy was an inspiration to me every day, she attended to my needs and made sure that the room I received was welcoming, roomy and exactly what I needed for my vacation. Her servings of breakfast was wholesome and delicious; satisfied my palate of local brakfast cusine. I love this woman.

The staff, Stowell the receptionist and security kept my company late into the night and morning and never tire about my daily adventures. This also included the housekeepers Jenny and others who kept both the room and changing of beds up to high standards and cleansiness. Shorty, Seon and Kieran the maintainence and Security of the hotel were equally polite, well mannered and we enjoyed good topical conversations about their cultures and local businesses and places worth seeing.

I must also thank the young lady from the reception who ensured that my last day's serving of local fish, rice and ochro was the best.

If, I have left anyone out who made my stay the best in 30 years since revisiting Guyana please accept my heartfelt thanks and gratitude.

I have since recommended this hotel and its staff to friends and family seeking to visit Georgetown Guyana. Especially, the fact that I was travelling on my own.

Want to feel part of an hotel family, safe welcome and secure.

Visit Signature Inn, the very best of Guyana hotel and great customer service.

Hyacinth Shirley

Room tip: Deluxe Room
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Hyacinth S
Reviewed 27 March 2017

The rooms in Signature Inn, Georgetown Guyana range from Standard to Deluxe. They have the Deluxe King Room, Budget Double Room, Classic Quadruple Room and Deluxe Double Room. The rooms at the ground floor are perfect for guests who are using wheelchairs. Here are some of the inclusions if you stay at Signature Inn. There is a complimentary breakfast for all the guests staying at Signature Inn. You can even have it delivered to your own room. It was such a superb service, I tell you. Continental and Vegetarian options are available.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank THE T
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

We absolutely recommend it. We mixed up our bookings and they were very good about it. They also advised us how to go to the interior and where to have dinner. The room was super clean and quiet. Good internet.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank VivianeD1067