Roraima Duke Lodge
Cara Lodge(Georgetown)
US$116
US$111
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$125/night.

US$95
US$305
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
Opus Hotel(Georgetown)(Great Value!)
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Since my airline cancelled my flight in Guyana (insel air) they sent me to this hotel where I experienced the worst customer service in my life. The waitress did talk to u while serving the food and were trying to overcharge me, even when I had a voucher. Then the girl at the front desk call me at 10:30 PM to sign a sheet (knowing I had to wake up at 1AM). She call again to say I owed then money from lunch when I had a voucher for $15 and I ate a Chicken fried rice that was $8 and and Diet Coke. I won't never recommend this hotel or the services of Roraima Airways to nobody, even my worst enemy deserve better. By the way at the airport I was insulted by their personal and I was hit with the door when Duane Innis closed the door at my face.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
2  Thank Soccerbarca
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

Duke Lodge gives unique opportunity to experience colonial past and guyanise we! Lovely people, great food, clean grounds and absolute safety!
Anyone will go extra length to satisfy your every need! Small hotel with big heart!
That place for someone who appreciate different cultures and flavours!
Choose another hotel if you prefer modern and "sterile" places!
I will be back!!!

Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2015

One of the finest boutique hotels, with affordable rates, cozy and spacious accommodations suitable to you need. Inclusive of breakfast, free wifi, hot and cold water and also access to the pool. Luxurious restaurants and conference room at your disposal with affordable rates.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Priscilia R
Reviewed 23 August 2015

First positives, very pleasant staff, relatively safe area, across from US Embassy, excellent house made hot sauce, decent food, again very nice staff. Internet speed decent

Yes rooms have air conditioning, as if that needs to be mentioned in a review. Rooms smell, musty moldy, I have stayed in several rooms all with the same horrible smell.

AC blows directly on bed, blinds do not block out light, holes in blankets, soap provided, no shampoo, no wash cloths, one bath towel, no bottled water provided in room, again the smell is overwhelming, no indoor dinning, at the mercy of the mosquitos.

Motel 8 in the States is significantly higher quality.

I just can't imagine a guest giving this hotel 4 stars, compared to camping out, yes, but as an experienced World Wide traveler this place is bottom of the barrel

It disturbes me that people give such a false impression, with 3 and 4 stars, there is no intregity in reviewers

Room Tip: Don't stay here, utilize the Pegasus or the Marriott, all within walking distance
  • Stayed: August 2015, traveled on business
7  Thank act2568
Reviewed 10 May 2015

Located within easy walking distance from the centre of georgetown, this hotel offered smart, comfortable accommodation at a reasonable price for Georgetown. All the staff were very professional and extremely helpful. The rooms were spacoius, modern and very clean. We only had breakfast on one morning and it was tasty and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family