See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Friendly and helpful staff, conveniently located; continental breakfast was a plus and greatly appreciated; comfortable bed; it was sometimes quite noisy especially with the Mariachi music late into the night and also noise coming from the casino next door.

Room attendants need to be fully aware of their duties when room service is needled—I had to ask for toilet paper, soap, and a clean sink. Give them a check list to work with.

The lighting was peculiar with the Wall lamps high up near the ceiling instead of close to the desk which made it hard to read , but there was a floor lamp at one side of the bed which meant I had to sit in the bed to read.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Luella73
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I was orignally booked into another hotel on my visit which dod not turn out to my standard so i checked myself into this hotel. Very nice and pleasent. Staff were very freindly and helpful.

The room cleanliness was great. The size of a standard room is spacious with a balcony.

Enjoyed my pool sode breakfasts with an okay range of foods to choose from. Room service menu offers a variety however the food is not halal.

Offers laundry service which turned out to be swift and faultless and i was impressed by the speediness of my clothes veing returned to me.

If i had to pick a down point for the hotel, the room could have been better by having a kettle inside the room. A kettle os available with tea and coffee in the reception area at all times however having to leave the room each time could get a little annoying.
The gentlemen on the front desk from Peurto rico was very welcoming and friedly. Over all staff friendliness is good and they are always readily available to attend to you.

The hotel looked better than what it shows on the pictures.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

The sleepin international hotel and casino is luxurious for its location. With friendly and helpful staff the hotel becomes a jewel in Georgetown, Guyana. The hotel and casino is in walking distance of grocery shops, souvenir shops, restaurants, and a few minutes drive from the ogle airport, making it very convenient for any purpose of visit the country of Guyana. The rooms can be considered cozzy and it has all the amenities needed for your an excellent vacation.
There was however a limitation of the view of the beautiful country from the room but the architecture of the hotel provides a balcony where guests and sit and enjoy the view to the front of the building. Overall the sleepin international hotel and casino far outshines it's contenders and is the place to be for any trip to the beautiful Guyana.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank shevonslinger
Reviewed 31 August 2017

This hotel is a new hotel, in the Capital. It is near to shops, markets, food outlets etc, however, we did not find it noisy. We travelled in a large group on a family reunion holiday. My husband and I stayed for 9 nights, end of July until 6th August. We had a standard room, which was very clean and spacious. There is a filling breakfast offered in the morning (complimentary), and a small bar lovely in lounge area. The hotel was adequate for our needs. As I've already said, it is a new hotel, so the whole place was gleaming and polished. However, work was incomplete. That said, we did not experience any disruptive noise during our visit, although there were workmen still on site. The pool is small but nice with seating area and loungers around it. My only complaint, is I found some staff on reception a bit slow to respond to you. They didn't appear very welcoming and a little too laid back, but once you got their full attention, they did try to help and serve you. I would visit this hotel again. For short stays and not needing a full on hotel experience, it is an ideal place.

Room tip: Pool view is lovely but be aware, pool opens late. Maybe some noise from swimmers or those sitting drinking around the pool.
Date of stay: August 2017