“Nice atmosphere ”
Review of Revellion

Revellion
Ranked #247 of 3,247 Restaurants in Bogota
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Description: Revellion is located 1 block from the Gold Museum and is an extraordinary and unexpected STEAMPUNK bar with excellent live shows serving delicious cocktails and gastronomy. Monday through Friday lunch is accompanied by live music. Our nightly cultural live programming includes: bands -varied in genres, dj sets, stand up comedy, cabaret, dance classes, wine tasting, coffee experiences among other offerings. We can tailor events to your needs. Revellion's mascot is Francisco Cisneros of the 19th century: a revolutionary Cuban engineer who implemented steam technology in Colombia including the nation's first steam boat, railroad and trolley systems are attributed to him. Cisneros appears with wings inline with the literary tradition of Verne & Isaacs. We speak English, French, and Portuguese and have seated capacity for 130, additional 80 standing. 2 full bars and time machine elevator. We serve our own certified organic delicious Colombian coffee and sell it by the bag too.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I went here with my friend and my husband. We got free entrance tickets. They have several drinks. I got club Colombian dark with draft beer . It’s so good and not so expensive for the club.

EquipoRevellion, General Manager at Revellion, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you so much! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Visited this bar near the Gold Museum. Was surprised with the international crowd and how welcoming the manager and owner were to introduce themselves and take time from their busy schedules to offer recommendations during my stay. The décor is very unique and a classy throwback to the steampunk era. Had such great conversation, wine and empanadas I found myself going back another night. I noticed their calendar is full of different activities from salsa lessons to an 80's night. I am sure if I was there longer I would have found myself going back again and again.

Beka, we really appreciate your comments, thank you and we hope to see you again soon! We seek to improve daily to become the MUST VISIT place in Bogota :)

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I loved the service and the high end cocktails! The art on the walls.is very unique. It was like a trendy place from home in the Bay Area CA but here in Colombia. This was a great stop for me. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 24 December 2017

Revellion is one of the coolest restaurants and bars that I have ever been to, in Colombia or around the world. Revellion's Victorian steampunk theme is neat, and the whole place has beautiful murals, lights, and decor. It is a fun experience!

The food is among the best that I had when I lived in Bogota, and the cocktails are delicious too. I love the staff as well. They are all friendly and kind, and obviously enjoy their jobs. Several of them speak both English and Spanish.

They have great live music. If you are looking for an excellent meal or cocktail, a cool date spot, or a classy night out with friends or family, go to Revellion!

1  Thank TexasAndColombia
Reviewed 16 November 2017

My husband and I had the most amazing lunch here before we went to the Gold Museum. We ordered the fish sandwich, the beek skewer, and wine, and everything was perfect! We had cheesecake with Nutella afterward and it was the best. I would have licked the plate had I been alone! We really enjoyed the ambiance with the live music and beautifully done decor. Highly recommend!

Victoria M, Owner at Revellion, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We are in the process of updating our name on TripAdvisor. We changed our name to Revellion in February 2017, but we are the same founders-builders-owner-operators as when we were called Republika.